Problem with Powership Orders

rtc.anr
Community Member

The Status of the powership orders not changing from Ready To Ship to Shipped. I am facing this problem from last two-three days all my orders are showing as Ready to Ship only and some of those orders are already delivered to customer. And all the remaing orders that has not been delivered yet those customers has started calling and messaging me that when I am going to shipp their order.

I have sent an email to inlogistics@ebay.com yesterday morning only  and still have not received any reply for the same.

Spoiler

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem with Powership Orders

rtc.anr
Community Member

I think no other than me is experiencing this problem?? My orders received on 28th MArch are showing ship before 4th April as deadline for shipping, that means if the status does not get changed from RTS to Shipped or delivered before 4th Apr then refund would be given automatically to the buyer. Problem is in ebays website and without any reason seller is suffering. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Problem with Powership Orders

When were the orders picked up and by which courier ?

Generally with Blue Dart, it takes one working day to mark as Shipped after pick up happens. For FedEx, it's same day.

Even if the refund is initiated before order is shipped, you can request eBay to hold the refund by sending the signed manifest citing the pick up date.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply