Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Newly imposed eligibility criteria for PowerShip?

Hello everyone,After some research I thought of becoming fully fledged ebay seller. I recently opened my account and after that on 1-4-14 I signed up for PowerShip from this page. Till today (9-4-14) my powership isn't enabled. So enquired for that o...

Now Days My Income Is Less & Ebay Billing Is More

Hello Co-sellers Just Sharing My Situation Now:O Now days my income Is less & ebay Billing Is More, What Ever I am Earning From Ebay Its Mostly going in Courier Service & Ebay Fee Only my earning money Is Less Then Compare to both of them!!!!!!!!! I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mandatory COD

It seems eBay has made COD mandatory for Powership members. This is just ridiculous. Whether I want to offer COD or not should be my choice not eBay's. When buyers want an item before a particular date, they place an order using COD. If for some reas...

HOW AND WHY?

HI JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW SOME OF THE LISTINGS DOES NOT HAVE ANY TIME LIMIT.They just go on and on and on.......How is that possible??

Variation Listing in Tablet Accessory

Hi effective 07 april 2014 ebay has made changes in Categories so listing under many categories having variations will be affected during auto renew and our GTC listing are getting closed this is really frustrating to seller as their record of sales ...

new on ebay

i m nt gttng hw to sell my products on ebay i always place listing on auction

Ebay powership Ignorant!!

Hi friends Im a small seller. I ve requested for the packing materials to Powership department on 24-3-14. I got the Confirmation email on 25-3-14 from Mitesh Joshi(Powership exec.) that your requirement for the packing materials is been approved and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

R.I.P 100% POSITIVE feedback

I was doing good untill sum1 came and rated me with a Negative Feedback. Really upset now, after working so **bleep** hard the result is this. Some people are so **bleep** cheap man.

Problem with Powership Orders

The Status of the powership orders not changing from Ready To Ship to Shipped. I am facing this problem from last two-three days all my orders are showing as Ready to Ship only and some of those orders are already delivered to customer. And all the r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Contactable Buyer Leaved Negative Feedback.... felling Helpless

BuyerLeft Negative saying "Very poor build Quality totally wast of money.Product color is very dull ." Sold around Same product 200 Quantities on eBay but didn't got any complaint from any buyer... The Buyer has provided Fake Contact number.. Tried t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.