Problem with Ebay purchase

Dear E Bay team,

I would like to bring into your notice that I had not received the product from the seller for my last 2 concurrent purchases.

Both the time I had made the purchase of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos on Dt. 25/09/13 & Dt. 30/09/13, however in 1st case seller had not shipped the product and in second case seller had confirmed that he had shipped the product and provide the Airway number though product not received.

Even though the seller had provided Airway Bill Details though, I was not able to track the product online, no track was available in post office and seller was not picking my call, therefore It left me no option rather than claiming the refund.

I have caused the huge incontinence to me due to this: Not only I have lost my one month credit but also the interest cost and opportunity cost.

Because of this I had also lost many attractive offers which were available that time i.e product purchase in installment and free PREMIUM SENNHEISER STEREO HEADSET WORTH 2290 which was provided by Samsung India on the purchase and the offer was applicable till 30th Sep 2013.

It was the prime responsibility of the Ebay to do the seller verification. Since I as a customer giving business to EBay, I would like to know how E Bay will going to fulfill the loss occur to me.

I have not faced this type of issue in Flipkart, snapdeal or any other e-commerce portals. This only will impact the goodwill of Ebay and people will presume that Ebay is promoting fraudulent sales practice.

I will raise this issue till I get proper resolution to any level if required than even to your holding company and social media network.

Saurabh Jain

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0