Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Problem with Ebay purchase

Dear E Bay team, I would like to bring into your notice that I had not received the product from the seller for my last 2 concurrent purchases. Both the time I had made the purchase of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos on Dt. 25/09/13 & Dt. 30/09/13, however...

Give the link of Seller Protection

Where is Seller Protection section (on claim Section) as ebay.in maintained here,,,,.... You can apply for seller protection on claims detail page for this claim. Last date to apply for Seller Protection Sat, 12-October-2013.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling torrented Video Games

Item **** is pirated torrented games. Even after I asked eBay to look into it, they failed to find any policy violation in that listing. Isn't selling any kind of pirated and **bleep** software strictly violating policies. The last time I tried to li...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

anybody help me regarding poweship

hy all can anybody help me how my picups can be started in fact my powership was activated on 22nd june but i am unable to use it till date coz it .never assigns automatically.i have contacted powership so many times but they always say its technical...

Shipping Internationally

Hi Seller, I want to sell items on ebay.com for US customers and wanted to some details from you.I want to sell Sandals and electronic items to US customer and want toknow how you do free shipping to US? Which currier do you use which charges you les...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

products are not selling

I am new seller in ebay.in. I am getting views and watchers on my items, but no one is buying. is there any problem in buying action? or any problem in ebay servers? any seller is facing this type of problems? please advise...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Launch of PowerShip – an eBay facilitated shipping service

Dear Members, We are very excited to announce the launch of PowerShip – an eBay facilitated shipping service to enhance your experience on eBay India. For our Sellers, PowerShip will significantly enhance the efficiency of managing multiple item ship...

Not being able to list worldwide on ebay.in

not being able to list my items worldwide on ebay.in since ebay has introduced these shipping policies thing. no solution has been provided...any other seller facing this issue and has anybody been provided solution for this. Kindly update.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung galaxy s flip cover

I ordered d flip cover.But I recieved an another item other than which they showed.I am very disappointed and I now I have decided that I will not buy anything now from EBAY.It very bad website.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question regarding powership programs.

Hi guys I am a new seller on ebay and wated to apply for the powership program , I spoke to the powership agent and they told me to send an email to inlogistics@ebay.com with all my details , and they will reply back stating that I am eligible or not...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.