Powership orders not getting processed

rtc.anr
Community Member
My orders under Powership not getting processed. I have handed over the shipments on 8th March n today 10th march, all were assigned to Blue dart. But today evening I have been informed by Blue dart fellow that he is not able process the shipments, as there are some technical issues because of changes made by ebay and so my all shipments are on hold. Guys (Power ship registered sellers) please confirm if you all are facing this problem.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Powership orders not getting processed

rtc.anr
Community Member

I think no one other than me is having this problem. I request Powership team to look into the matter urgently. I already started getting calls from customers for the tracking information of thier order. Man Sad

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hello, 

We are also facing same issue. Our 6th March parcels have not been proceed yet. A auto refund has been initiated today morning. buyers are keep calling/messaging on us. HACTIC DAY FOR US !!!

I request you to please email to " riteshsharma2@ebay.com ". eBay have not sent any data for bluedart to proceed order hence this issue has arised. 

Our more than 15+ parcels are still with bluedart. We will take the parcel back to our office today and ask ebay to refund the buyer. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thanks a lot for the reply. I already have mailed the PP ID's of the said shipments to inlogistics@ebay.com. I will forward the same mail to given address.
Thanks once again...!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

The same thing is happening with me. The shipments get forwarded from the local Bluedart office two days after they are picked up. Also, they are showing outrageous weighs for shipments for the past few days. No such problems with Fedex though.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hello Ebay Sellers,

This is an extraordinary scandalous situation. We have written and talked to Customer care at least 5-6 times. Blue Dart is collecting the packet on the same day but they are scanning and updating the status after 2 days and sometimes 3 days. They are showing some technical issue which is to be solved by Ebay. We have repeatedly told and written to Ebay but absolutely with no result. Powership charges issue, we have raised in a separate title- It's also a possible scandal. Most of the parcels of 100gr to 200 grams for value of Rs 200 to 500 are being charged Rs 55 to 110 sometimes. When we write, they send a Format for claim and we fill up the form and they reply in 10-12 days and sometime with a credit of Rs 10-20 meagre amount. No responsible customer care is there in Ebay. For God shake, issues are very minimum due to good system, but if anu such occassion arises, GOD IS THE OWNER ( Bhagwan Malik).

Happy Holi to all of You,

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You're absolutely right. Under the current process, Bluedart has no liability whatsoever in terms of delays and recording weights. They can charge whatever they like and get away with it by saying volumetric weight...blah blah blah. The volumetric weight of the boxes I've used is less than 0.5 kg and yet they have charged 1 kg. I've brought this to the notice of the Bluedart staff, but even then they keep saying we charged volumetric weight....blah blah blah. Tomorrow they will charge 5 kgs and say the same thing and we won't be able to do a thing.

As for the late processing, the whole concept of Fast Shipping is worthless because of this. These guys are simply too lazy to scan and register shipments on the same day. They keep them in their offices as long as they want and then process the shipments after waking up from their slumber. The buyers don't understand all this and they end up blaming sellers for the delays. Even their delivery standards have fallen substantially now....they update shipping details as Door Locked, Address not Found, etc. without actually trying to deliver it. If they can't find an address, can't they just call on the number provided on the printing label. It's high time Bluedart is thrown out of the Powership program. Even the government Speed Post service is better than this.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Just providing an update.

All the shipments picked up by Fedex yesterday have been delivered today.

On the other hand, Bluedart's shipments are still not processed.

Both sets of shipments were picked up from my place around the same time.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hello,

We are also facing issue with bluedart. Bluedart never ever come for pick up as we have more than 20+ parcels for bluedart, as said by them, they only make pick up if there is 3-4 parcels. 

For buyer sake, we go to bluedart each day and hand over to them. 

Everyday, about 15 - 20% parcels not proceed by bluedart, and whenever we ask for reason, they simply said that DATA NOT RECEIVED FROM EBAY. 

We have asked ebay several times, but ebay said that they provide a data to bluedart and shipment connecting by end of the day. But next day, same situation : shipment not proceed. 

MAY I ASK EBAY THAT WHERE THIS DATA GOES THAT YOU SENT TO BLUEDART ???????????????????????????????? ITS SIMPLY RECALLED US MALASIAN AIRLINES INCIDENCE !!! 

BOTH, eBay AND BLUEDART IS PLAYING WITH OUR MONEY AND ITEMS !!! 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply