Powership is some type of joke on ebay.in

Seriously all seller will accept this as the person who are there to assist on powership dont know how to work or dont want to work.

The person who reply mail are reply for the sake of replying.they dont do after that.

i wud like to share some of the incident

My packing material are over so i mail them on 10 may 2013 at inlogistics@ebay.com asking for material so for that i got a reply within some hours on the same day but never received any packing material still now after 6 days. so i call them after 3 days they said they will despatch it tmrw but there tmrw never came so i mail them yesterday i.e 15th may 2013 now there reply is they will ship it only on every Saturday.i had given the request on Friday 10th may 2013 and for which they have conform but still no packing material.Shocking was that the same person had reply.

10th may reply

Subject: Re: packing material needed urgently SR# 1-8607326371
To: You

eBay sent this message to Kachwala, Mustafa (reliableenterprise).
Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay.

RE: packing material needed urgently SR# 1-8607326371

Hi,

Thank you for contacting eBay India.

We have made a note of your Packing material requirement and we will dispatch packing material soon.

In the meantime, let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Mohammed Kashif Ansari
eBay Logistics.
For queries regarding PowerShip get intouch at 022-61248257/59 or write into us at inlogistics@ebay.com

15th may reply

Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay.

RE: packing material not received yet SR# 1-8805044773

Hi,

Thank you for contacting eBay India.

We have made a note of your Packing material requirement and we will dispatch packing material on every Saturday only.

In the meantime, let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Mohammed Kashif Ansari
eBay Logistics.
For queries regarding PowerShip get intouch at 022-61248257/59 or write into us at inlogistics@ebay.com
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Other incident
One of are shipment got return due to no such person so for that they have already refunded the amount long back but powership team dont think its important that the item which was ship sud be return to the seller..

for the same i mail them on 5th may for which they reply on 6th may but till today they have not care to see that the shipment have been return on not.I spoke with them on monday for the same but no response

The below is the reply by ebay logistic team

Subject: Re: PaisaPay ID 33532825410 return not received SR# 1-8405030151

RE: PaisaPay ID 33532825410 return not received SR# 1-8405030151

Hi Member,

Thank you for contacting ebay,

As per your query, we have informed DTDC to return the parcel on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards

Vijaykumar C.M.

ebay logistics
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Every seller do have problem that when they send shipment via blue dart they have issue in weight

Blue dart charge us for 500grams inspite of the weight is less then 100 gram. but till today no one from ebay logistic came to help us in this case

Do ppl working in ebay logistic have common sense.Will a data cable weight 500 grams or does a mobile battery weight 500 grams or does a memory card weight 500 grams? if we ask anyone they will know it wont weight that much..

I told my bluedart pickup guy abt this they said the weight is assign by ebay we cant change it.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Hi there !

Just like you said that Bluedart charged you 500gms for a item which is less than that, it also happened with me in some transactions. But then i called them and even went to their office just to let them know that there is also a 250gms weight slab provided to every sellers on ebay under the Powership. And till the date after that, i have never had any such issues again in shipping.

It is not like that eBay's logistic team will call in each and every Bluedart/FEDEX/DTDC/ARAMEX offices to make them understand of these things. Already every LP's are sent a mail by their Head Branches. Still if you think that they are entering the wrong weights every time then as an eBayer we also can handle these small things ourselves. And still if the problem persists then higher authorities of the concerned LP's are always there for our help.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hmm.. That is these are the some reasons due to which I haven't joined powership yet. 🙂

Thanks
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

At least the replied to your request for packing materials. In my case, they just ignored several emails.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I have a doubt. Powership sellers reply. if you have no packing materials ,are you able to send in your packing via bluedart/aramaex,fed?
That situation is going to come in a week may be.
When power ship was activated, I got a link to surveymonkey .using that link I placed indent twice. called powership team few times and sent emails all possible email id's in the team.
still if I run out of materials (I need 8x10 & 10x12 badly)
can we ship in normal green colur Courier envelope? (canvas type)
thanks
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Not just the Powership. There are many other practical jokes played by eBay India on the sellers.

Now, I have a Featured Shop and I am eligible for 500 Free Fixed Price Listings on ebay.com. Yet, eBay India continuously charges me INR 16.50/- per listing. Hence, I pay INR 6600.00/- to eBay India as Listing Fee for no reason. They rob me for this amount for the last 2 months and have no explanation to this. I have paid INR 12000.00/- to eBay India as Insertion Fee which should not have been charged to me at all!!!!!

Check This:

http://announcements.ebay.com/2013/05/sellers-starting-today-may-1-get-up-to-2500-free-listings-every-month-with-an-ebay-stores-subscription/

Over and above to this, eBay Executives have no knowledge about any new development on eBay US or eBay UK. They do not help even when a seller is seriously defrauded... No help to remove unjustified disputes or negative feedback.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

moriahretail
Community Member
Powership team is terrible...pickup never arrives most of the time and even if it does it is too late...

The powership helpline number is always engaged or nobody picks up..even if someone picks up after several attempts their response is lethargic and is never helpful
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I have never enrolled (signed up) or shown interest in Powership program, because the offices of selected LSPs are far away (30-35 Kms) from my place and I was not comfortable/convenient to deal with them on daily basis due to even other practical issues.

I had send a mail to both addresses ( kamohammed@ebay.com>, inlogistics@ebay.com ) on 27 Jun 2013, stating my inconveniences with this powership program. I have not yet received any reply for that mail, but someway forcefully included me in the powership program, which adversely effecting my smooth running system.

There were 6 orders pending to ship since Saturday, 29 Jun, most of them are with 5 handling days. I have tried both the offices of assigned LSP (BlueDart) since morning after test printing of labels for one, but there were no response...I have tried to contact the powership customer care team with the given numbers ( 022-61248257/59/54/52) multiple times, but there were no response.

So, I have shipped those items with India post Speed Post to meet the Handling period deadlines. After that, while trying to update the shipping details, it is noticed that the entire system has been changed... Interestingly, some Paisapay IDs I have already shipped as well delivered by buyers are showing as "Refund on Hold"

Is enrolling with Powership program is a mandatory for every seller or a system to forcibly apply on sellers.. At times, Buyers also instruct to ship items through their convenient Service Providers, how it is possible when ebay blindly decide the shipping partner for each and every shipment with out considering the practical issues of both buyer and seller.

I am in big confusion and requesting to remove me from this poor ship program in everyday basis… but no one there to answer..

Blind implementation of poorship program seems to be taken by few immature / inexperienced / impatient / Impractical guys without doing minimum homework as well not considering the Indian scenario. Coding softwares considering the ground realities may works better , but its not easy to change the ground realities as per software coding…Just as Tughlaq reforms.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply