Powership is some type of joke on ebay.in

Seriously all seller will accept this as the person who are there to assist on powership dont know how to work or dont want to work.

The person who reply mail are reply for the sake of replying.they dont do after that.

i wud like to share some of the incident

My packing material are over so i mail them on 10 may 2013 at inlogistics@ebay.com asking for material so for that i got a reply within some hours on the same day but never received any packing material still now after 6 days. so i call them after 3 days they said they will despatch it tmrw but there tmrw never came so i mail them yesterday i.e 15th may 2013 now there reply is they will ship it only on every Saturday.i had given the request on Friday 10th may 2013 and for which they have conform but still no packing material.Shocking was that the same person had reply.

10th may reply

Subject: Re: packing material needed urgently SR# 1-8607326371
To: You

eBay sent this message to Kachwala, Mustafa (reliableenterprise).
Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay.

RE: packing material needed urgently SR# 1-8607326371

Hi,

Thank you for contacting eBay India.

We have made a note of your Packing material requirement and we will dispatch packing material soon.

In the meantime, let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Mohammed Kashif Ansari
eBay Logistics.
For queries regarding PowerShip get intouch at 022-61248257/59 or write into us at inlogistics@ebay.com

15th may reply

To: You

eBay sent this message to Kachwala, Mustafa (reliableenterprise).
Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay.

RE: packing material not received yet SR# 1-8805044773

Hi,

Thank you for contacting eBay India.

We have made a note of your Packing material requirement and we will dispatch packing material on every Saturday only.

In the meantime, let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Mohammed Kashif Ansari
eBay Logistics.
For queries regarding PowerShip get intouch at 022-61248257/59 or write into us at inlogistics@ebay.com
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Powership is some type of joke on ebay.in

Which higher authorities are there to to help? Have they given their numbers?

I tried to contact bluedart/Fedex. They will not listen anything about any package that is sent under ebay account.

They will not reply to email or phone call.

I ahve a perosnal account with bluedart and I get prompt reply to all mails - only if sent about my account. My account manager will not say anything about any package sent under ebay account. So, if you have any mail ids or phone numbers of senior people in Bluedart/Aramex/DTDC please share with every one.

So, even we can benefit.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: Powership is some type of joke on ebay.in

I do not have any issue with powership program.

The issues told here are something that is from LP side and ebay can not do much.

I dont know Ansari personally but he has been doing a good job. Ok, I agree that there might be some delay but those are exceptions.

I too have had issues where FEDEX have not returned the item back to me but that is a risk we have to take.

Regarding DTDC, every packed returned goes to the original outlet. It wont come to you but will be sitting in the office through which the item was initially sent.

FEDEX does not have a 250grams slab, BLUDART has it but they are no good as not every location will provide you with service. I recently investigated the BlueDart issue myself and found out that Bluedart is ready to provide you the 250grams slab provided you give them 1.5lakh business in a month. Either a group of sellers or a single seller.

DTDC pays Rs.3/- to its delivery person or franchisee to deliver the item so if its cost effective then they deliver or they just say that the house is locked.

For packing material you need to email the right person to get it on time. Search your email inbox for "Packing Material" whoever sent you the last email regarding the packing material, send them a mail with the requirement. They will deliver it in 3 days.

Anyway I am a happy powership user, though I have had my share of difficulties.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply