Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

ANY body facing LSP allotment issues in Power shipping today??

Today ebay Powershipping Computer is acting strangely ! Proper Ahmedabad pincode -Paid order value Rs 9000 -direct ship instead of usual Bluedart. (checked with Bluedart -they do have servicer for that pincode) Then next Durgapur piad order rs 1500(w...

ds

1) Dear Friend plzzz help me as i want to start selling on ebay.i have a firm registered under state sales tax.plz let me know can i ship anywhere in india & can i give manufacturer warranty for my products using that Tin No... i have lots of questio...

First Time Seller I need to Ship an iPad. Please Help :)

HiI am Selling for the first time. My iPad is already sold and i need to ship it from Mumbai to Noida. I tried to register for Powership but did not receive any response from them.Could somebody please help me by suggesting the best and safest courie...

ebay claim scam amount rs 6189 by buyer , return third party product for refund

HIDEAR EBAYBUYER PAISAPAY ID 34012057942 RETURN BACK ME 3RD PARTY PRODUCT FOR GET BACK REFUND BY EBAY CLAIM , AMOUNT RS.6189 ,buyer ebay id is upur7524 , buyer make purchase on 8th july on the same day he create his profile forget back refund , ebay ...

Powership is some type of joke on ebay.in

Seriously all seller will accept this as the person who are there to assist on powership dont know how to work or dont want to work. The person who reply mail are reply for the sake of replying.they dont do after that. i wud like to share some of the...

about paisapay

higuys I try to sell on ebay for my international buyer they pay with usa credit card but paisapay hold there payment and later cancel it they are very sad from eaby please solve it other wise ebay suffer huge loss guys

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anybody Getting Calls From A/C Managers?

Dear Friends, I like to know does anyone getting calls from there A/c Managers? I have observed a big change in this year that A/c manager not calls to sellers. Earlier they are calling to them after every 3-4 days to know more about there business, ...

Shipping Pick Up Delay

PaisaPay ID 33705487593 was sold on 13 July . Till today we are calling for customer care / pwoer ship every day and even we have send 3 email to customer care . Till today there is no agency to pick up the material .(we are enroled for power ship pr...

Ebay india should start chat support on Saturday and sunday as well

As the more buyers, more sellers, and more rules and updates, each day, ebay is now become more vast and complex with the issue. We request ebay to start customer support chat on saturday and sunday as well, as we, seller or buyer, have issue. And wi...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback removal requested under Revised Feedback Protection Policy dated 24.7.2013

This is regarding the negative feedback received in our eBay "tccindia" from a buyer *** i.e. The feedback remark is as follows i.e "VGA & Audio cable missing". We had sent a brand new seal pack iBall product to the buyer with tax paid bill & one yea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can a seller refund money to the buyer paid through PaisaPay?

Greetings!!! A buyer has bought an item (No:200859352749) in the auction. He paid the amount through PaisaPay. After successful payment customer has checked the item description again and found that it was women's wear but not men's wear.As he wanted...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.