Powership Connection Issues

I was added into Powership program a few months ago. When I received my first order (on 11-Dec) I marked it RTS in a few hours. After repeated follow ups, Blue Dart guy came on 14-Dec. When I asked why he was late, he said that they got pick up request that day itself. The next day, refund was initiated to the buyer as 14-Dec was the deadline. I put the request on hold, the shipment connected on 17-Dec and was finally delivered on 18-Dec. I thought since it was my first shipment under Powership, all this happened.

Now, I received 5 orders, all of them were picked same or next day but they haven't yet been connected. eBay just keeps on requesting signed manifest and nothing happens. Now, tomorrow (25-Feb) is the delivery for deadline, so refund will be initiated automatically.

At the same time, I received few orders not covered under powership, I shipped them within 3 hours and they are even trackable (India Post !!!)

Now, what is the use of Powership if it isn't connected the same day ? I lose Fastship discount, buyers get negative impression (refund mails & then shipping mails, etc). At the end, it gets delivered in the same time that it would take if I shipped with Speed Post !!

Only advantage is auto receipt of item.

Anyone else agree with me and is facing issues like this ? What steps can I take to avoid them ? If it matters, I'm from Hyderabad.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0