Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Powership Connection Issues

I was added into Powership program a few months ago. When I received my first order (on 11-Dec) I marked it RTS in a few hours. After repeated follow ups, Blue Dart guy came on 14-Dec. When I asked why he was late, he said that they got pick up reque...

Insertion Fee free promise is true or false?

Ebay team sent an promotional listing offer that insertion fee will be waived of for 15days for life style categories.. But when I listed products in their mentioned categories I have been charged the insertion fee. If they can not keep their promise...

Is ebay Only Promoting New Seller Item ?

Hello Member. I see Ebay promoting Lots Of Ads In Google of different seller. Most Customer seems to have feedback score of less than 98%. So If that is so Is there any meaning of becoming Top Rated Seller. It seems that You Sale Item at low cost and...

Worst customer care and False promises by ebay

I have been having problems with paisa pay and i have sent the documents nearly 400 times but still they havent took the hold of my account.I have sold for nearly 5000 RS. Where the worst part is i never received a penny from ebay but still inspite o...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON EBAY INDIA

LONG AGO AT LEAST ONE ROBOTIC REPLY THAT THEY GOT MY MAIL USED TO APPEAR.THESE DAYS THAT TOO IS GONE. EBAY INDIA CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS ACTUALLY A NICEASSOCIATION OF LOW GRADE JOB-SEEKERS. BE CAREFUL GUYS, JOBS AREN'T FAMILY ZAMINDARI---JOB DEPENDS ON E...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Learn to Sell - Online Training

Dear Members, We are happy to announce weekly training sessions on selling on eBay.in. We have one scheduled for the 21st February, Friday. There are 2 batches - an afternoon one and an evening one. You can select to attend any one batch for which th...

Very Low Sales

Hello. Despite Being Top Rated Seller sales In ebay is very low. I also increase Items almost double but still same result. Seriously It means that there is no meaning of top rated seller. How To increase sales

Guest Buyers- How can they confirm reciept of items

I am a seller on ebay.in ... Many Guest Buyers (Using Buy As Guest) are asking me how can we confirm reciept of items? Problem is they cannot use My Paisapay ... Plz tell me what should I tell them to confirm their reciept of items?

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Remittance put on hold for proof of delivery

I recently sold few iPhones in eBay and the buyer's have also confirmed the item receipt. The paisapay remittance has been put on hold saying that eBay requires proof of delivery. I have the shipment tracking information for all the items and it show...

Resolved! Guidance on Ebay india Fees

Namskar/Hello ebay india,I am very keen to know how the Fees are calculated. Kindly guide me as per example take by me below- Example-Suppose I want to sell a Product 'X' for which I should get Rs.500/-. The amount of Rs.500/- includes My purchase pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have a massage from reliance online mobile recharge.thank you for making online payment.your ebay

Hello i have a massage from reliance online mobile recharge.thank you for making online payment.your ebayindia gift voucher code is xxxxxxxxxx voucher validaty is 31- march-2014. visit www.ebay .in to redeem this coupon. i cannot understand to this m...

No Sales in my ebay shop

Hello successful Seller, No Sales are happening in my eBay shop (women apparels) for past 1 month. Don't know how to competet with the high volumed sellers in the crowd.Please share your tips / ideas / that you follow to get sales in the crowd. Your ...

Resolved! whats your idea of selling ?

Hello everyone, I am casual seller on ebay I put 2 to 5 listings and wait them to sell now I am looking to put more products and spend some more time on this, but I am not able to figure out how to make even a small profit from this as first have pai...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.