PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Dear rudragems-india,

Thanks for sharing. We have made a note of this and someone will contact you with an update shortly today.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 51 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear chipap,

Thanks for accepting the PowerShip T&C. We will certainly add to your PowerShip in the next enrollment batch.

On your suggestion to have PowerShip badging on View Item page, we will review the request and keep you posted in the progress.

In advance, Welcome to PowerShip!

Regards,
Sameer
Message 52 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear sreelakshmitraders,

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy to serve you and make your shipping experience on eBay India a better one.

Please do share any suggestion you have in terms of how PowerShip can further help you derive more value in terms of selling on eBay.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 53 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear sitare_jewels,

PowerShip as an intermediated shipping solution from eBay India is only available for domestic / India transactions.

For International shipping, I suggest you join ICSS. Someone from the CBT Support team will contact you for guidance / assistance on ICSS.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 54 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear skygiftworldwide,

Thanks for the question. We will certainly review your address and get back with an update.

Please send your detailed address to inlogistics@ebay.com.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 55 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear gizmobhai,

Thanks the mentioning the advantages of the program. It makes a real difference to hear the advantages from seller like you, who is using the service and confirms how valuable the program is to our users.

Thank you for the support.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 56 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

PS was enabled on my account but I still cant see the options of powership.Is it properly enabled on my account?
Message 57 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

“We welcome all our members to the Open house session. Today we will discuss and respond to questions related to recently announced changes to PowerShip. This includes 250 gms for
Please feel free to send you questions

Regards,
Mukul P.
Message 58 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

ezeebargain
Community Member
Hi Sameer,

How can new sellers like us who are just getting started take advantage of powership program? This program will be of great help to sellers who are just getting started.

Thank you
Message 59 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

We welcome all our members to the Open house session. Today we will discuss and respond to questions related to recently announced changes to PowerShip. This includes 250 gms for
Please feel free to send your questions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Powership team
Message 60 of 131
latest reply