PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Hi soma33123

I can help you out with your questions.

Even if you get added to PowerShip, there will be two Tabs in your MyPaisaPay called "PowerShip Unshipped" and "Unshipped"

If the pincode is serviceable by Powership, then the order will automatically come into Powership unshipped tab. If it is not serviceable by Powership then it will automatically come into Unshipped tab which has to be shipped using your own tie up logistics.

So your international orders, paisapay / paypal wont get affected because international pincodes will not be serviced under powership. You will get those orders in UnShipped Tab and they have to be shipped on your own.

Packing Materials - you have to mail inlogistics@ebay.com so they will courier it to your powership pickup address.

Yes, you can print label/manifest/ order statement as how you print now from your my paisapay.
Message 41 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hi Sameer,

I have accepted the terms for PowerShip. But i have never got any email / call regarding signing up for powership.

Also i have one more suggestion. Hope you guys will implement this in near future.

My suggestion is to add a icon as POWERSHIP ENABLED just like "PowerSeller icon" So that the customer will be more attracted in buying a product with PowerShip seller than a regular seller. This will make you get more sellers signing up for PowerShip. Think of it. Even Amazon has Amazon Fulfillment where the sellers items will have a label / text as FULFILLED BY AMAZON. That really attracts alot of customers.

We can also mention in the item listing but instead of that if eBay itself displays will be more trusted and also more clear.

There is a difference in a seller explaining and ebay explaining the term. Try it.
Message 42 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sreelakshmitraders

You are selling healthcare product & toys for that state form not mandatory. But if you ship electronic goods its my challenge that no one pickup your package without state form. Some couriers are below. Bluedart, Aramex.

So please don't misguide if you not aware of rules.

Thanks
Message 43 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sreelakshmitraders

Are you sure that for some shipment manual courier choice option is available?

Thanks
Message 44 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
mobilestore4u,

I also sell few electronic items like portable fm & other stuff....never gave any forms for it...

For some of the items if u want to ship using your own LP, you can ship with your LP and you have to mail the shipping details to logistics team, they will change the shipping details...u can see my store...i sell spray paints, bluedart, aramxex & fedex does not accept liquid...for paints, i use my LP.

pethachi

pethachi
Message 45 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sreelakshmitraders

Thanks for details. Might be you not tried to ship Kolkatta as for that location all courier need state forms. No matter value of product. If courier choice option is available in powership for some shipments then yes it great then.

Thanks
Message 46 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear sahilgoel_19,

Thanks for the questions. Here is the information you are looking for:

1. For state requirements and forms see the below link:
http://www.bluedart.com/regulatory.html

2. Yes, Sellers are required to use standard eBay packing material that will be provided to all sellers. Sellers are also required to print the online label and provide relevant documents during the handover process

3. Products categories have been identified for Surface, Air, Surface + Air. If you are listing item under Surface + Air category or Surface category, you will need to select "Surface" as Shipping method in the Sell Your Item form.

If you miss to select Surface, the default option is AIR and a relevant label / AWB is automatically assigned to the transaction. Depending the label / AWB, the shipment is processed through Surface or AIR. The mode is clearly mentioned on the label when you print it.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 47 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Posted for the 2nd time, Please reply to my query......

Mr. Sameer sir,

what happens to those sellers who join Powershipping but do not have Express Remittance facility, how will the paisapay remittance be done to them after joining powershipping please advice.

--------------------------
Greenmallshop
Message 48 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear mobilestore4u,

On your question related to manual courier choice...

In case the item you have listed and sold is part of the category list not available under PowerShip, the transaction will automatically flagged as Non PowerShip and you can ship the same using your own tie up.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 49 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear green.mall,

PowerShip sellers who do not have Express Remittance, are eligible to receive the remittance in the immediate remittance cycle as soon as the item is confirmed to have been delivered by the Logistics Service Providers. With 90% items delivered in 3 days, you may be receiving remittance in less than 5 days.

Sellers who are not on PowerShip and do not have Express Remittance, receive remittance on buyer confirmation or buyer confirmation time out which typically takes more time.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 50 of 131
latest reply