cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help...Buyer does not confirming the delivery...what are my options

buyorgiftshop
Community Member
I am a new seller at ebay India. I've sold an item (paisapay id:24293242203) to this client. But She is not confirming the delivery of the item. I sent many messages/reminders, emails even called her. But to no response. Though I have USPS POD (proof of delivery) of the item.
Now I want to know my options. What if buyer does not confirm the receipt/delivery of the item. Will I get my paisapay remmittence, if yes, how long it takes.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Hi,

You will receive the payment after 21 days from the despatch date of the item even if the buyer doesn't confirm the receipt of the item.

Regards,

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

buyorgiftshop
Community Member
Thanks skygiftworld:-)
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

nkrohini_123
Community Member
Hi, even I face the same issue. Some buyers does not confirm receipt and leave any feedback, inspite of repeated approaches by us. And that does affect our feedback system and reputation.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I have noticed that once a buyer gets his items, he usually forgets to complete the remaining formalities. So, I came up with this noble idea.

Whenever I ship any item to my buyer I also enclose a personal letter. In that letter I thank the buyer for purchasing my products and advice him to confirm 'Item Received' in PaisaPay & leave his feedback.

And guess what... its working!
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@spl_ind...
You have posted this message on 10/06/2009:
Whenever I ship any item to my buyer I also enclose a personal letter. In that letter I thank the buyer for purchasing my products and advice him to confirm 'Item Received' in PaisaPay & leave his feedback.
And guess what... its working!

How do you claim that your method is working because you have not got any feedback after 01/06/2009.

Friend we are doing the same since donkeys years including a full printed page of the terms & conditions and warranty guidelines but no one responds or even bothers to read the page.

Unless eBay takes up the issue nothing will happen.

************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Books dont sell much in ebay as it does in amazon.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Sales are low.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

charmy.harry
Community Member
I new to Ebay and I have recently sold 5 item on ebay. Out of which 3 of the buyers have already received the item, as I can track them, but they are not confirming the delivery even have sending a few messages to them.

Also the 2nd item that i had sold, the buyer confirmed the delivery on my first request but she is not leaving me a feedback,

I want more people to buy my items and have trust on me
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

loveena
Community Member
Thanks Skygiftworldwide. It was a huge help and I hope that's true.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply