cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment stuck in eBay since July'2009, where to Contact ?

Hi all !

I sold items in promotional offer from July'2009 to October2009. and i was told the amount of subsidy will be provided so the prices were without any margin.

but till now not received a single penny despite of contacting ebay persons hundreds of time.

The total amount now is appx. over 35k.

Can anybody plz suggest where to contact if eBay India
not responding.

Regards,
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

android.curve1
Community Member
I have done Wake up call for Netbook in the month of Sep

and i am yet to receive Almost 70,000 rs for subsidy and there is no answer from anyone on this,

its very disturbing.

Thank you
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

NOBODY from eBay responded.

if the person not know that they have any amount to pay then why not they respond ?

i think i should post emails here to remind them of their conv. regarding DOW amount ( except phone calls which have no records at all )

@android.curve1,
just contact your account manager/ category manager regularly twice a day to get the amount otherwise you will also be asked to forget it now as it has been almost 3yrs old.

Regards,
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Dear Sir,

NO BODY IN EBAY RESPONDING.....PLEASE RESPONSE NOW.....PLEASE

i have Paid my selling fees Rs.5785 through ICICI Online banking but i didnt get confirmation from ebay however the money is deducted from my account ,

Please credit it from your end and the ref no is :- 000287593436 amount is :- Rs.5785/-

regards
Rana.
handicrafts_store
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

one of the most difficult part on seller side is that if once your money is stuck in ebay (even though of your ebay account manager / other employee ) then you will never get it back.

You will get so harassment from eBay that you will think it better to forget than to contact your category / account managers.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Dear eBay sellers,

I sold items in promotional offer from July'2009 to October2009 without any seller's margin at that time(including the subsidy amount also, which is with ebay till now )
but till now not received a single penny despite of contacting ebay account manager / Category manager hundreds of time by phone/emails.

This is the attitude of eBay account manager / category manager after using the sellers money.

so,I never participated in eBay promotions thereafter.

I have Just wasted my time & money by participating in eBay promotions from July'2009 to October2009.

Regards All,
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

No Response from eBay ???
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

gifts4lifetime
Community Member
Any body know wheather ebay returns the subsity amount for participating in "Deals of the week and wake up calls"

Out payment of over 7 lakh is stuck in ebay of subsidy amount and they are just dragging the peyment due to us.. for the past couple of month..
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

IT SEEMS EBAY WORKING ON THE " JUST TAKE SELLERS MONEY AND FORGET"
Message 9 of 9
latest reply