Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ebay Dussehra Gift not yet recieved

I haven't recieved my Ebay Dussehra Gift(Micromax Q2+ mobile) yet. I contacted Customer Support several times but of no use. Can someone help me on this. I would like to know the escalation process.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INTERNATIONAL SELLERS, BEWARE OF EBAY.IN

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE? I TRUSTEDOUR REPLIES TO MY EMAIL INQUIRES AND WASTED 1 FREAKING HOUR TO LIST MY LAPTOP. I AM IN USA AND I WANT TO LIST MY LAPTOP FOR SALE ON EBAY.IN WEBSITE TO SELL IT TO INDIAN BUYERS ONLY. AT THE END WHILE SUBMITING MY LISTIN...

I am being harassed mentally by ebay, Can anybody Guide me?

I gave a message on 23rd of August stating my problem. But ebay does not reply to my emails through trust and safety and niether the Live Chat helps. 1. The Live chat has only one answer for any problem" This is not handled by me and so unable to do ...

Payment stuck in eBay since July'2009, where to Contact ?

Hi all ! I sold items in promotional offer from July'2009 to October2009. and i was told the amount of subsidy will be provided so the prices were without any margin. but till now not received a single penny despite of contacting ebay persons hundred...

DEAR FELLOW SELLERS PLZ ADVICE

LAST WEEK I SOLD ONE SAMSUNG MOBILE,THE BUYER RECIEVED THE CONSIGNMENT AND NOW SAYING THT BOX DOESNT HAV MOBILE. HE IS SAYING THT HE RECIEVED THE PACKET IN SEALED CONDITION BUT THR IS NO MOBILE IN THE BOX.WAT TO DO IN THIS CASE.... V SENT THE PROPER ...

negative feedback leads to double loss of money and item

i repeatedly experienced that when we get negative feedback without reason or reason we are left with only one choice either to survive with negative feedback or face both loss of money and item. many times i had to surrender both money and item to c...

Problem with Turbo Lister - Item Specifics Section Getting Changed

Hello, Whenever I list a product from turbo lister, it adds extra features and accessories which I have not selected in turbo listed. Like I do not select Bluetooth Headset, Memory card in bundled items. I do not select features like Bluetooth, Color...

Disgusting eBay India's service.

Following is the chat transcript that I had with an ebay agent. 3:24:41 Apoorva System Initial Question/Comment: PaisaPay 3:24:47 Apoorva System Thank you for contacting eBay.in Live Help. Please hold for the next available Live Help agent. 3:24:47 A...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

optiontips.in review

Ok first up, common slang terms used here, and in listings: FVF - Final Value Fee Bump - Bring Up My post (to move your thread to the top) NPB - None Paying Buyer NPS - None Performing Seller BNWL - Brand new with labels BNIB - As above but boxed MIB...

HUGE Ebay fees force us to sell expensive

Dear co-sellers, We are facing problems in selling branded goods, The MRP and Dealer price diffrance has been narrowed already as most of brands want to save import duties as now all import duties are based on MRP, We have only 5% diffrance betn MRP ...

No remittance for Monday, 13-02-2012

Can somebody tell me why there's no remittance being sent for today, Monday, 13-02-2012 ....... Missing out some transaction in a remittance is another thing and missing out whole remittance is another.... Somebdy plz clarify....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Remmitance Cr. update is taking 3-4 days to update in MY Paisapay

Hi all ebay team members. This is to bring your attention that Seller Remittance for the sold items is taking 3-4 days to update on my paisapay account.We are getting sold item remittance after 5-6 days. I would to like to request team members to get...

eBay fees and hidden charges !

Hi, I just love eBay, and this is the first time I sold my stuff on eBay @ http://www.ebay.in/itm/320836038036?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649 I checked that eBay takes some amount as commission @ http://pages.ebay.in/help/account/...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.