Free Gift for the seasons offer not recieved

malwastorechd
Community Member
i sold a item for Rs, 22,500.. the buyer has not recieved his free gift and he is threatening me that he wil give a -ve feedback . he says he will also lodge a FIR against me for the no-delivery of the gift.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

runalaila_in1
Community Member
hi
no wonder the buyer is right
but actually the seller is not at fault.
the gift was supposed to be sent by Ebay .
Actually i also bought an iten worth more than 20 k and i thought the gift would come .
now its nore than 50 days and still no sign of the gift !
or even an intimation when it will be srnt

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

malwastorechd
Community Member
Still no gift has been recieved by the buyer and he is calling me 20 times day atleast..

Has any one recieved the digital cameras??

EBAY PEOPLE .. PLZ REPLY..
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

punnyabrata
Community Member
Same here. Even I had bought a camera worth Rs.11,500 but I have not recieved my "assured" seasons offer gift - a 2GB Sandisk Sansa pen drive. But I have given a +ve feedback to the seller. It's not his fault. He didnt promise the gift but ebay did. Let's see if ebay can keep it's commitment.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

these ebay people are taking us for a ride, in order to earn their listing fees they r coming up with season gift offers which they never deliver.
The standard 60 days period within which they have to deliver the gift is being violated.

They do not have an escalation level or resolution hierarchy which makes things very difficult for buyers like us.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'd was supposed to get free gift of 1TB-Transcend HD instead I received Seagate.

Could you please help on this.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply