PasiaPay Balance On Hold over 2 months

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Dear Sapna, Seema

I need your support here, requesting to understand the matter and take it seriously.

Ref : Selling suspended and Pasiapay remittance on hold.

I have been in touch with Ebay department since this event took place, And after long discussions I found out that Paypal has raised issue on my Ebay Selling ID and I have been told that to contact Paypal and resolve issue .
As I hold two Paypal accounts, I have been told by Ebay department that my Paypal User ID " relaxkaro1@gmail.com " having issue.
I Immediately started contacting Paypal regarding the same, and found out that I had negative balance on that account. After spending over 5 hours of talking in US and Dublin department , I had cleared that negative balance and issue with Paypal few days ago and I have also got confirmation about the same from Paypal .

I had dropped 2 emails to Ebay and also trying to contact ebay once again from few days regarding update whether my Ebay ID ( gadgets24x7 ) is reflecting with same Paypal issue or not, But I don't get much of information.

Please note, being a Indian, its very hard to call up US department and speak and explain things again and again and solve the problem, there is no Indian department or Indian people on customer care whom we can explain things easily. My phone bills have record of over 30 calls made to US department, US limitations dept ,US collection departments and Dublin department .

Therefore, right now current situation is,
I had paid my Negative balance on my Paypal and as I spoke with Paypal then said there is no further issues left.
Therefore I request Ebay dept to cross verify the status on my account whether on your system Paypal issue is still reflecting or not.
And in case if it is reflecting, then I would request to once again confirm which Paypal ID is creating issue , so that I can talk to Paypal department accordingly, and solve the problem.

I'm Honest person,And I look forward for clean business here. As seeing the amount of sales of electronics and clothing I was attracted to Ebay to start selling products.

I request you to advise your dept to cooperate and guide provide proper information to solve the problems and issues.

I hope I have been clear mentioning about the matter, and can expect a positive reply .

Regards,
Gadgets24x7
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

gadgets24x7
Community Member
And a request ..

I request you and your trust and safety or any other concern department to at-least response positive and provide proper information . In last 2-3 days I figure out that, your department probably knows me when I call, like " its that same guy who has been calling "

I'm not shouting or blaming here , All I look for proper piece of information to be provided, so that I can figure the solutions of all the problems .
If I don't get proper information from your department and if they keep on neglecting to talk then it is impossible to help myself .

As you can see Rs 59,000 + is stuck there for over 2 months, and around couple of lakhs of stock lying at my house which I bought for Ebay.
I only know what I'm facing here, despite all problems I'm dealing with, I believe in discussing and solving problem but Need your department cooperation for this.

I Still have hope that being calm and honest will help me,where as reading the community posts of other people scares hell out of me and sometimes its mental torture .

Please do something, The money is important to me as much as your salaries slips are. Don't take it otherwise but if any of you don't get a monthly pay slips, how bad does it hurts? Think about us also.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Mail Received on 22.01.2012 on 22.39 IST
From PayPal
Ref : Clearing stating that my PayPal Account is in good standing now.

Dear Ankur Agarwal:

We appreciate the time you have taken to resolve the negative balances on your PayPal accounts relaxkaro1@gmail.com & myoldstuff.sale@gmail.com . Since the negative balance on your account has been resolved, your account has been returned to good standing.

If you have further concerns please contact our Customer Solutions Department at 1-888-221-1161.

Sincerely,

Carrisa C.
Risk Operations
PayPal, and eBay Company
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Mail received on Sunday, 29 January 2012, 10:15

Hello,
Thank you for writing to eBay's Customer Support. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you further with regards to restrictions placed on your Account.
I've reviewed our records and see that your eBay account has been temporarily restricted as your PayPal Account has been restricted.
If you'd like to appeal your restriction, the first step requires that you resolve any outstanding issues that you have with PayPal.
To start this process, follow these steps:
1. Go to:
www.paypal.com
2. Log in to your PayPal account.
3. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.
4. Under the "Help by Email" section, click the "Contact Customer Service" link.
5. Select the appropriate Topic, write your message and then click the "Continue" button.
Once you've resolved any outstanding issues with PayPal, please reply to this email and ask for further assistance with the appeal of your eBay account restriction.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
Regards,
Vijay
eBay India Trust and Safety Team

[THREAD ID:1-14P0CDW]
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Please note, now ebay has lifted my suspension, but my Pasiapay remittance is till on hold. I request the department to look into this, and release my PasiaPay Balance.

Regards
Gadgets24x7
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Mail received on Sunday, 29 January 2012, 10:15

Hello,
Thank you for your time and patience in addressing your account concerns.
My name is Haroon from the Safe Harbor Team and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your concerns today.
We appreciate the additional information that you sent. We recently reviewed your situation further, and in light of the additional details, eBay reinstated your account.
I turst this information is useful.
Regards,
Haroon
eBay Trsut & safety

[THREAD ID:1-14P0CDW]
Message 6 of 6
latest reply