cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay remittance not received - 26/12/2016

Hi I have not recieved paisapay remittance for 26th Dec 2016. is there amyone who recieved? Customer care telling they the receipt confimed on 23rd to 26th not reflected in Paisapay account due to some technical issues Does anybody contacted CS ?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Paisapay remittance not received - 26/12/2016

Yes me too facing the issue, item delivered but it is not added in account balance.

Please keep updated

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

same issue here and I think every seller is facing similar issue. Mine is not updating since 24th December.

Hope ebay do quick technical rectification.

Contacting and informing them would be useless as they would work on their own and on their own. They never wanted anything from seller but only fees 🙂

Deepak

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

hello, i am having the same issue, i contacted the CS but the told me the same, technical issue

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

1) did you receive email from paisa pay on Monday 26th ? ( i received remittance mail & credited to account on 28th)

2. what does your account balance tab in "sold with paisapay "say ? (if remittance sent it will have details )

3. if you have not paid your Nov monthly invoice- kiss good bye to remittance . First pay bill . Man Tongue

Message 5 of 5
latest reply