Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Steps to Take After First Sell

Hello Guys, I am new at Ebay. I listed an used book to sell for Rs 200 and just received a message that the item has been sold and payment via paisapay has been made. What would be my steps from here on? Please explain the procedure

Why not accept fitting issues get for claim on Ebay

I buy sparx shoes and these found defected and i raise a claim for my money back but ebay team reject this claim. they say fitting issue are not accepted by ebay. but it was not a fitting issue. This product was defected realy. So i Say Ebay is a ver...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier Agencies that deliver from Chennai to rest of India

Hi all, Can anyone let me know which Courier agencies deliver vauable products like Mobile Phones, other elctronic goods etc., from Chennai to the rest of India. Most Courier's don't accept Mobile Phones or other valuable items. I wonder how to trans...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller protection

selling through ebay,but there is no seller protection available.while i check ebay from buyer side it shows seller protection.Ebay Dude buyer kya karega seller protection ka?Buyer to muh utha ke claim daal deta hai,aur aap log utha ke refund daal de...

powership

Dear Ebay, As I started as seller before some months on ebay.in and facing alot of issue related to courier service as I am not a power-ship seller but I heared that you are not activating any new account from last 7 month which is really bad news al...

Paisapay remittance not received - 26/12/2016

Hi I have not recieved paisapay remittance for 26th Dec 2016. is there amyone who recieved? Customer care telling they the receipt confimed on 23rd to 26th not reflected in Paisapay account due to some technical issues Does anybody contacted CS ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

account below standard removal

according to ebay announcement on 20 th of oct 2016 all those whos account are below standard were to get a grace period on 90 days and can start listing again but still waiting no listing can be done can anyone help

Want to sell

I want to sell a RAM to UP from Kottayam. The weight of the RAM is below 100gm. So please suggest me a low cost courier service.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.