Paisapay - Shipping problems!!!

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Hi,

Today I have noticed a bug in paisapay payment process. Today a buyer had bought 3 items from me and the actual shipping charges mentioned in my item is as below:

Local Courier - Rs.25.00(shipping), Rs.10.00(additional item)

National Courier - Rs.40(shipping), Rs.15.00(Additional)

Since the buyer is of another state, Paisapay should have calculated it as - Rs.40 + 15 + 15

But to my surprise, it had calculated as - Rs.25+10+10.

When complained this to ebay, they have verified the transaction and said that paisapay had took the local courier option for the transaction and have escalated to the concerned department. And to my surprise, they have asked me to follow up with the buyer to ask for the balance money and deposit it in my personal bank account.

Guys, do you think this is FAIR??? Let me know your comments 😞
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

spl_ind
Community Member
NOT FAIR. eBay should recover the remaining amount from the Buyer and credit it to the Seller.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

vcd_dvd_plaza
Community Member
eBay should recover the remaining amount from the Buyer and credit it to the Seller becoz it not your fault.

This is very Unfair.

VCD_DVD_PLAZA
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If this is true then all sellers offering free local shipping should have had the same problem.

So outside the local area, total cost should calculate as
"Rs.(item cost)+Rs.0.00" but this is not happening in our case.

I am offering free local shipping in many items of mine but I have never observed this happening.

Ebay should check this ASAP

************************************ Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Hi Guys,

Its been a real time waste in following up with the ebay reps everyday.

They have agreed that there is some defect in paisapay system. But every time the only solution they give is I have to follow up with the buyer to get my 25 rupees back. Shucks!

Im still wondering whose mistake is this and who has to follow-up! Im fed-up with ebay 😞 😞 😞
Message 5 of 5
latest reply