Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Cheat Fraud - Rahul Wadhwa of THE BRIDE GALLERY , sweetrbond

Friends, this is to inform that Mr. Rahul Wadhwa, Ebay ID: sweetrbond, had bid on our item for Sale "Apple Macbook - No: 320395967476. The item closed bidding and subsequently he was the highest bidder. On sending the invoice he refused to pay for th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay - Shipping problems!!!

Hi, Today I have noticed a bug in paisapay payment process. Today a buyer had bought 3 items from me and the actual shipping charges mentioned in my item is as below: Local Courier - Rs.25.00(shipping), Rs.10.00(additional item) National Courier - Rs...

PaisaPay and PayPal?

I am wanting to sell on ebay.in and see your payment method is PaisaPay. Is this the Indian version of PayPal? If yes, do I need to sign-up as well for this, or will I be able to use my PayPal account? Thank you building brands not just auction templ...

COTTON T-SHIRT

we have 100 cotton T-shirts made in THAILAND for sale.please help me any one. Rs-18500/-

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Heavy Duty Electric car Jack With impact Electric Wrench

Sir/mam , I am Selling very Good Product for car owners that is unique product on ebay and very use full. but from last few days nobudy is watching bidding or buying my product So, plz view my listing and tell me wat i need to do for that because i t...

Irresponsible Seller + unhelpful ebay = Loss of business + Headache

Hi Everybody, I am writing here for the first time. I used to read other sellers' posts and used to thank god that I had not faced most of the problems mentioned by them. Its not that I haven't faced any problems at all during my four year selling ex...

100% Final Value Fee Waiver for Handsets and Laptops

Dear Mobile and Laptop Sellers, We are happy to announce an exciting 100% Final Value Fee (FVF) waiver for Branded Mobile Handsets, PDAs and Laptops. Seller’s Eligibility Criteria for Mobiles & PDA: To participate: 1. Sellers need to list on eBay.in ...

Unpaid item, remedy?

Hi, so i listed my old phone on eBay, and bids started coming in, and one chap from Delhi, bid at the last hour,.... stayed mum for a day, and then tells me he's not sure about the product!!!!... backed out! so i sent second chance offers to the next...

Despite all drawbacks,PaisaPay remains best

Hi, First of all PaisaPay does not have a 'REQUEST MONEY' button.This solves a lot of unsolved problems. Secondly,PaisaPay must come out of its Indian bias.Ebay India does not belong to India only.And PaisaPay should be made user friendly for interna...

Additional layer of security for online transactions*** Less Chargebacks

Hi all From August 01, 2009, RBI has mandated an extra level of verification for all online credit card transactions. Does this mean that sellers will have less chargeback issues from 01st August onwards ? following is the ink to this announcement : ...

Things to learn

While doing business we all faces problems and we all solve them by our own ways. Some times the solutions are right but sometimes it goes wrong and we face more problems. But at eBay the solutions never goes wrong. Just submit your problems to the e...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.