Paisapay KYC - Submit Documents Again ??

Hi:-)
I changed my Bank account Details on paisapay on 21/06/08 . I only changed Bank name from ICICI Bank to HDFC Bank and account no. after a few hours I Received following message from ebay 😐
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear shivamemory,
To ensure the safety of the eBay site and users, PaisaPay now requires sellers to provide verification documents to continue using its services.

This procedure, referred to as the Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance, will further help eBay become a safer and secure trading platform.
Your PaisaPay remittance has been temporarily kept on hold because you have not yet completed the KYC compliance. Your current listings will not be affected, and you can continue to offer PaisaPay on your listings. However, any PaisaPay payments you receive will not be transferred to your bank account.

To reactivate your PaisaPay remittances, you will need to send us documents that are in the name of the bank accountholder that you provided in your PaisaPay registration.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -

i have submitted the scanned copy of relevant documents on receiving the message from ebay
(documents emailed to : paisapaykyc@ebay.com)
I want to know , if the name of Bank account holder is the same as earlier documents provided to paisapay registration, even then we have to submit the documents again every time we change our registration details, except name of Bank account holder name ? ?

And what time it takes to activate the paisapay account again?

Will anybody please suggest me what should i do ? ?:|

Regards,
Joginder k.
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Hi @grabdeals_in1:-)

i think its okay should have mentioned clearly.
i agree with you that it's for safety 'n' for all.
but in the announcements it must be mentioned clearly too !

regards,
joge
Message 11 of 29
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi Joge, Graby

The announcement is clear, and sellers need not submit documents again if the Payee Name is the same.

And realizing the very same fact, PaisaPay acted promptly after the matter came to their eyes.

Rgds

TechiE

TechiE
Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Hi,

I am also upset with this KYC process. It takes too long. I have sent all the documents as required, but apparently they were not gettng the Voter ID copy clearly. So as per instructions from the eBay rep I faxed copy of PhotoID on a stamp paper attested by the notary. It has been more than 3 days & still no response from eBay.

:(
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Poonam (super.shopper.24x7),

We are glad to state that your KYC has been completed :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Hi Indraneel,

Thank you for resolving the same.

:)
Message 15 of 29
latest reply

new_vision05
Community Member
Hi ebay

I too recivd the kyc today, i want to confirm few thing that My accountis on my firms name i.e New vision Manpower. I m the properitor. but address proof that is my airtel phone bill is on my name i.e Abhilasha Chanduka. will that work as address proof? Secondly pan card is on my name not the company as we are not ragistered. so will that work for identity proof. I have tds certificates from other companies to my account with same PAN no.

Please reply on this at the earliest
Message 16 of 29
latest reply

I have had a major problem with the ebay KYC for the past 1 month. Funds worth Rs. 58,000/- have been kept on hold for KYC compliance . As per my email and telcons I have sent ebay the documents I they had asked for but they seem to be just making new excuses every day.
1. Firstly I had sent a copy of my bank statement and a copy of my driving license. The driving license was in my maiden name so it was not accepted.
2. Next I sent a copy of my club membership card which had my married name and my address mentioned on it. This was also not accepted.
3.We were then asked to submit a marriage certificate hence my husband then ran around and got a marriage certificate from the pundit who had solemnised our marriage according to vedic rites. This after submission was not accepted , in spite of us having been told that this would do.
4. We were then asked to submit a letter from Citibank where I have an account stating the account number and address. This was also sent to them. Now they say that this is not acceptable by the KYC team and we need to change our bank account. They would not give us any reason except that the logo of the Citibank letterhead is lower than the address. The Citibank letter head is something over which we have no control. My husband has spent at least two hours one the phone with the customer services executive but to no avail.
5. What is the guarantee that the money would be transferred to the new account. Also , we will have to wait 1 month before we get a bank statement.
6. I would request any member to kindly suggest what should be done in such circumstances as we are totally frustrated by the entire experience and to top it all our money is lying stuck with these guys.
Message 17 of 29
latest reply

diamond.bazaar.in
Community Member
Guys here is my worst experience

I have complete the KYC long ago and suddenly out of nowhere these guys sat on my hard earned money

I have more than 1 lakh stuck with them for GOD knows best reason.

Every time I email or call they give silly excuses and to top it all they say they have no authority over T&S team

What I can make out is that Indian seller are made to pay for being so dumb and can't sue these guy

If the same would they be doing with American they would have been brought to the court and have paid well with from their pockets.

Again guys take extra care when you sell on eBay this is all making good to them than to us. So many buyers don't confirm receipt even after several calls and the money is kept lying with eBay & PaisaPay for months and we can't do a thing about it. They as us to provide Online tracking for every shipment we make, which is not possible because we don't own Speed post or First Flight or any such courier. so in the end it the benefit of PaisaPay to give them a fair chance to use and enjoy our money ...

I am out, have removed more than 200 listing as I don't want to feed eBay with my hard earned money and starve my self

What do you guys say
Message 18 of 29
latest reply

diamond.bazaar.in
Community Member
thats the true face of eBay and Paisa pay

Give you more problem than you ever would want ...

Take your money and have a gala time in the best of places

And you keep crying for your cash .. which they will sit on for ever.
Message 19 of 29
latest reply

i am supposed to get 46000 from ebay paisapay they are playing with my money since 2 weeks
they first asked me to edit my bank details i dont no why they wanted me to do it as i was getting it ln same ac past 2 yrs . so i had to edit as per customer care. then some money was sent and it dint reach my ac as i came to know about it i complained about it and then they took some days doin nothin about it. i kept on calling then they corrected it and im supposed to get my money in next cycle. but they wanted to hold my money agaon for long so now after passing kyc again they asked me to edit my detials so that they can forward my remeitence wen i said to them that if i edit anythin in details i wont get paid til i get clearence from kyc again they said no it wil be ok and i wil get my amount. but now they are asking again for kyc and i wont be paid for sure for nother 2-3 cycles for sure. they r using my money and keeping quiet.its not good for business like this. i hav not relisted anythin more and my lisitng all wil close 2 day i wont do anythin more till i get my cash. i feel they hav to give me interest for holding my cash for so long.
Message 20 of 29
latest reply