Paisapay KYC - Submit Documents Again ??

Hi:-)
I changed my Bank account Details on paisapay on 21/06/08 . I only changed Bank name from ICICI Bank to HDFC Bank and account no. after a few hours I Received following message from ebay 😐
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear shivamemory,
To ensure the safety of the eBay site and users, PaisaPay now requires sellers to provide verification documents to continue using its services.

This procedure, referred to as the Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance, will further help eBay become a safer and secure trading platform.
Your PaisaPay remittance has been temporarily kept on hold because you have not yet completed the KYC compliance. Your current listings will not be affected, and you can continue to offer PaisaPay on your listings. However, any PaisaPay payments you receive will not be transferred to your bank account.

To reactivate your PaisaPay remittances, you will need to send us documents that are in the name of the bank accountholder that you provided in your PaisaPay registration.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -

i have submitted the scanned copy of relevant documents on receiving the message from ebay
(documents emailed to : paisapaykyc@ebay.com)
I want to know , if the name of Bank account holder is the same as earlier documents provided to paisapay registration, even then we have to submit the documents again every time we change our registration details, except name of Bank account holder name ? ?

And what time it takes to activate the paisapay account again?

Will anybody please suggest me what should i do ? ?:|

Regards,
Joginder k.
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

spl_ind
Community Member
You know something, like you even I was planning to change my bank account from ICICI Bank to HDFC Bank.

Thank God I read this. I will never touch my PaisaPay A/c or edit it. Since, everything is fine at my end, why should I screw it up?

For you guys, I really feel bad. If this happens with me I would give eBay some time. But I will keep on reminding them regularly.
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Hi Guys,

Venkat again... I have no idea about KYC till yesterday. My Remittance amount of around 7k was not processed for a long time. Just yesterday I pinged the ebay chat support and they said that a mail has been sent to me. But the truth is I never got such a mail from them and my amount was pending for over a month.

Im really fed up with ebay's actions. Very careless nowadays.. 😞
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

aakashgsm
Community Member
i have also a same problem about paisapy kyc
my account has been put on hold for last one week
my 30-40thousand in pending in my paisapay account and amount is not yet transferred to my account
also after sending the documents my paisapay is not reactivated yet

please help me out to solve this problem

thanx
Message 23 of 29
latest reply

amiacr001
Community Member
Why Icici Rayagada Branch is not displaying in my Paisapay registration Bacnk city name. please update the bank city name.
Message 24 of 29
latest reply

ballu2410
Community Member
sir iam customer of union bank of india from your side payment gateway allocted to paisa pay. they made 5transcition on my atm cum visa card .but upto 2months passes ihave not get payment. can you tell where is my payment.
Message 25 of 29
latest reply

mabbas2001
Community Member
Hi All
same thing happened to me I got a mail that my paisapy registration and remittance suspended without telling me the reason just mentioned policy violation. As I was not aware of KYC verification process but then I searched the help and send all the required documents for KYC verification but did not get any response from Ebay.
I do'nt know what to do now.
Any suggestion pealse

Thanks
abbas2001
Message 26 of 29
latest reply

xfenix10
Community Member
My money is stuck in the paypaisa Pls do something
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

ajaysonu22
Community Member
i have submitted all KYC documents to paisapaykyc, but i got reply that "send us bank holder details", i do but nothing happened, please help me.
Message 28 of 29
latest reply

I have submitted all the documents for kyc to day. Can anyone tell me how long will it take for the verification process to complete and when will my account gets activated.

Thanks in advance!!

Message 29 of 29
latest reply