PaisaPay remittence on hold. Pls. help

ivashi
Community Member
My amount 39000.00 is kept on hold from more than 2 months. because 3 buyers could not confirm item receipt in time. I sent by speed post but somehow it was not showing on tracking. One of them directly wrote to PaisaPay as below with a copy to me.
-----------------------------------------------
To EBAY, please take note that I did receive the (paisapay ID 23071044268, item 180302379318) in a very efficient and timely manner from the vendor ivashi but I delayed in getting on the web to confirm the receipt and when I did go on the time period had elapsed and I was not able to make the change. Please pay the vendor the amount due and update the site review to indicate that I received excellent service and am happy with my purchase. Please send me confirmation that you have indeed paid the vendor the amount due so I feel confident in using your service in the future. Thank You
-----------------------------------------------------
Paisapay refused receving of this e-mail. I have sent KYC 3 times already. I have paid all money from my pocket but nothing is happening. I have sent many e-mails to ebay support. Any help please
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

bluebird72141
Community Member
Paisa pay is really a theif and I doubt you will ever receive your money. Contact Consumer forum immediately and file a case against them. http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

bhuj_123
Community Member
I m a new seller on e-bay i ve posted some item for sale. pls tell me its realy worth to list yr item here or this is dindak?
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hi,
Why not FB considered as item receipt confirmation?This is a long standing demand.
It is true that speedpost sometimes give strange result.But that cant be a ground for holding up payment.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@amitava123gems
You are mentioning about FB to be taken as POD. These people are not accepting web-receipt as POD. For many of my items I have to wait for 10 days + 5 days plus the payout cycle. I have seen on the net that item has been delivered and when I have called the buyer he said don't disturb me for these things, can you believe it but eBay will not accept web-receipt as POD and pay us our dues. What say you ?? Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

ivashi
Community Member
As a common thinking it is true that once the buyers make payment and got the item, then they feel that the transaction is over and they do not care about "mark item receipt". Every time I have to call and e-mail again and again to mark item receipt fro their side..

PaisaPay should have consider releasing payment to seller once they enter docket no. / AWB no. In case of any complaint from buyer they can hold the payment. This will be fair at both ends buyer and seller.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Request to eBay to please start accepting FB or web-receipt as POD Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

xpressact
Community Member
My Paisapay account is held up for last 2 weeks for KYC compliance despite I sent 2 set of Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. At first I sent scanned copy of my passport. Since then neither they contacted me nor released my payment. To know the status I contacted customer support after a week only to know that copies of passport won't serve purpose since I had submitted them earlier. This fact was unknown to me and they (paisapay team) didn't bother to let me know this fact. However I again sent scanned copy of my PAN card as POI and telephone bill as POA. Since then I had been contacting customer care and every time they say my docs are being reviewed (God knows how long its needed to review) and one typical reply "allow us 24 hours" but this 24 hrs never passed yet...lol. I became tired contacting customer care again and again but the Paisapay team never reverted. I haven't seen such worthless and irresponsible support team like them. Still the matter is held up as on date despite there is no fault from my side.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

aphroditelikesme
Community Member
My Payment of Rs.60K has been on hold for over a month now... I wouldn't call the support team incompetent... They just have no power... All they keep saying is 24-48 hrs... They seem to have escalated it but my payments on hold... I have sent the KYC documents multiple times... I have spent all the money from my pocket... does anyone have an idea of what to do?

Ashwin
Message 9 of 9
latest reply