NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for the UNPAID ITEM.

Hi all !:-)

TODAY I GOT NEAGTIVE FOR UNPAID ITEM ( 350162196527 )

buyer rkimpex09 even not paid for the item and left a Negative ...

a buyer with the user id : rkimpex09 has Left a Negative feed back for the item : KINGSTONs Pen Drive 2GB / 2GB Pen Drive @ NO-TAX : item no.350162196527 ,
the buyer (payment not made till now)says :

"seller didnt send the product after recieving money"

anybody can check this item :

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350162196527

Buyer address as per ebay sales record is :

Rajkumar Goyal
72 , vasundhara colony , tonk road ,
jaipur - RJ
pin -302018
Email : c.z@post.com
Phone no. ?

i want to ask one thing , how long we have to bear all this ?

Because of SOME BAD BUYERS

LOOKING FORWARD TO EBAY TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST SUCH KIND OF BUYERS AND REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SOON:|

Regards,

Joginder

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

any body from ebay... plz reply
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

possibleblue
Community Member
yes this is really very unfair to you
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

orignalgoods
Community Member
HI ,
SIR YOU NEED TO APPEAL IN JURY , IT WILL TAKE 16-20 DAYS TO REMOVE FEEEDBACK , THANKS
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Difficult to digest this.A buyer is sending malicious mails without paying.How long do we tolerate this behaviour???????If ebay has taken the responsibility to protect honour of buyer,ebay should protect the honour of seller as well.Seller sells for money.A prostitute is better protected than ebay seller.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@ amitava123gems :

what can a seller do when ebay authorities not responding ?

@ orignalgoods :
ebay persons not even replying then what should be expected ?
@ possibleblue :
what should i do now ?

regards,
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@shivamemory
Very sorry to hear about your case, but this is the price one has to pay for being a seller on eBay. Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Joge (shivamemory),

It's really unfortunate to see that you have received such a feedback from an unpaid buyer. However, the moment you escalated this on the community boards and through email to me I had escalated the same to the Trust & Safety team for review and action. This takes a couple of days time and I understand that this can be frustrating. i regret the inconvenience this has caused to you.

I hope by now sellers can place faith in our systems as every time such unjust feedbacks are reported we have taken care of them.

Amitava (amitava123gems) - I hope you would buy the point that discussion forums have seen many such cases where all such feedbacks reported were removed!

rajelectroniks - I'd request you to be a little softer on your words.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

very unfair :( "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@indraneel
I am sorry that you have had that impression.
In fact why should we come running to you or this forum for every little issue which according to me would not arise at all if some proper thought had been put in before the system was designed. Mr. Indraneel just tell me how is it possible that a non paying buyer has the feedback button enabled for him?? just disable the FB button, how difficult is that to design in the software ? Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply