cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

kkolli85
Community Member
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.25k is stuck with ebay people with no reason at all, this is a very huge amount for me. It's been killing me all day and am totally helpless not knowing what to do. Can any of you guys please help me regarding how i can approach them. I already called customer support in vain. I mailed them at inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really bothering me a lot!!

Regards,
Raghu
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

hafeezkochukadavu
Community Member
Terrible..
Message 31 of 45
latest reply

I'm also  a sufferer of this kind.The best thing we could do is that register a case against ebay (All Together) by approaching The Right Choice Magazine India administration / Akosjha who really help people to solve these kind of issue.I suggest you people form a group and fight against these ridiculous policies of ebay.

Good Luck

Message 32 of 45
latest reply

I am also facing the same problem and ready to fight with you if u need any assistance then let me inform.

Message 33 of 45
latest reply

even i 

Message 34 of 45
latest reply

I Think all of us have the same story. My account is hold since last 30 days for reasons WHICH ARE EVEN NOT KNOW to eBay

As per them the system just put my account on Hold I sell on other E-Commerce sites never seen any think Like this.

Now I've been writing mails, calling them doing everything I can no avail...

Dont know what to do where to go ????

Message 35 of 45
latest reply

Hi!

Am in the same boat now. Just received a mail that my remittance has been put on hold and account suspended without any reason. I have Rs. 60k stuck with them and it was supposed to be due today (13.11.2014). Any one know how to solve the problem. Have written them a mail but so far no response. Help will be much appreciated!

Message 36 of 45
latest reply

Same to Me today. Today is the remittance day and they have put my account suspended.

Your PaisaPay seller registration and remittance have been suspended

Now Dont KNow what to do. they are asking to provide refund to customer account.

Message 37 of 45
latest reply

montcarl9
Community Member
do you all think the money would be refunded back to buyer after you are suspended for no reasons?really beloved sellers?
ask your buyer whether if they ever got their refund.thing is,paisa pay eBay keeps for themselves blocking evidence(seller) etc.look for yourself if u don't believe.
Message 38 of 45
latest reply

montcarl9
Community Member
if ever they suspend my remittances,then I will file a complaint to my big brother member of parliament(MP) where he has many friends that are DC,FBI...and I will personally help them track down coz I know how to do it.I will not leave a single person involved in this mess.
Message 39 of 45
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

agree with you even my account is suspended. you guys know that flipkart sellers got united to get policy change here at ebay seller are not unite every seller want to get on top by using ebays wrong policy 

Message 40 of 45
latest reply