POWERSHIP CHARGING VERY VERY MUCH! HELP!

Powership is really charging me so much that all my sellings are going in minus(-).

For a product weighing 30 grams worth Rs-149 BUT they are charging the weight of 2kgs ie Rs-220.

Profit is minus-71 which is being deducted from my other sellings.

So my profit is becoming my loss.....so much in loss. Please some one help me overcome this.

I am really tired of contacting the customer service, they hardly resolve my problemsSmiley Frustrated

Please HELP!!!!

Spoiler

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: POWERSHIP CHARGING VERY VERY MUCH! HELP!

This seems to be true, as for most of my parcels with wrong weights, it was only Blue Dart whereas FedEx and Aramex have never updated with the wrong weight.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Dear Ebayer,

We got remedy by writing all detail to

inlogistics@ebay.com

They have reversed all excess and arbitrary charges imposed in Powership.

Affected Ebay Sellers should write to above email for redressal.

Thanks.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Now this time we are facing issues regarding same.

Parcels are sent in wrong weight slots,

I have been overcharged for many parcels, and i have sent mail on inlogistic@ebay.com,and Sachin Shingote,

Now guess what.....

Its been more than 10 days, and they have not even bothered to reply nor even acknowledge the mail.

I talked with other sellers also regarding this, and same thing is happening to them also.

"Ignorance" this is what they are doing these days.

Since past 1 week I am sending them continous reminders, still that pathetic powership team is not replying.

They have become complete ignorant now.

Let me know what can we do to save our money, as now i am trading in loss

SOme strict legal action should be taken again such people, who are just fooling around and makng money.

What say, what can be done?

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

they ask for security deposit (from 15 to 25k) depends on your volume and they also ask for minimum amount of businessper month commitment (like 15000 total a month) and if you cant achieve minimum amount commitment than commited minimum amount is payable.

but even after all this also they are better if you have a high volume business.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Yes,the LP do not have a weighning scale , they at times charge for 2 kgs for a 50 gms item.

Every morning i need to send a mail fo that to the logistic team.

Secondly , they are taking more than 10 days for domestic delivery,which is resulting in opening claims and facing the arrogance of customers,and lastly -ve feedbacks.

I tried India Speed Post , it is now delivering items even in corner of the country @almost same price and in 5 days.

Bluedart takes more than 10 days now ,and ARAMEX , i cross my fingers when a order is placed , that it is not alloted to aramex.

I get deliveries in 2-3 days max in a non metro , then why is Ebay not capable of controlling its LP Services.

I have even several times sent them mails to include other LPs who are much faster.

I also suggested , to give a choice to seller to select the LP out of the panel,like other e commerce sites.

This will bost LP to improve services ,because they will face competition.

Healthy competition is never bad for business,rather its always Good.

Hope they will act soon , in this competitive market , where customers may soon expect the order to be delivered in 30 min like a Pizza.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply

I've stopped selling on eBay because of this reasons, Made a loss of more than Rs5000/- becuase of this, overcharging done...... No refund... No replies.

Forget it... Im done with eBay there are better sites to sell than eBay.

Soon eBay will realise that people are now not willing to sell with them, and they will run out of geniune sellers.

"NO ONE SELLS TO MAKE LOSS"

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Go for private shipping
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

dont sell cheap items. sell costly
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem, but after it I am getting my extra debit charges back by wriiting mail.

write a mail to shrwalekar@ebay.com & inlogistics@ebay.com in below format:

PP Id

AWB Number

Product Weight (after Packing)

Shipment Value

Shipping Charges Charged

Product

Definitely you will get back your money by credit back.

Keep daily tracks of shipping items on next day and if any issue write mail to above e-mail id.

All the best. 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

I have a solution on this problem. 

DEVELOP A VERY FRIENDLY RELATIONSHIP WITH PICKUP GUY. 

Let me assure you, once you become enough friendly he'll put your 2 kg items in 250gm slab too. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 20
latest reply