PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

whoisboss85
Community Member
hello everyone, just wanted to ask few little questions.
i want to start selling on ebay so is it possible for me to get payments direclty in my international PAYPAL account from customers rather than creating new PAISAPAY account here.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

I think Indraneel should be able to give an answer.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

NOT AT ALL : ALL SELLERS ARE CRYING

BACHKE REHNA RE BABA
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

Paisapay is very very much better than Paypal.
There are charge back problems with paypal where they do not help the sellers at all. But paisapay is of full help in such cases.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

unlocker70
Community Member
but the question is still there can you or not
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

Hi,
The answer is NO.
Ebay India has blocked international sellers kinda by proxy.You cant register unless you have an Indian bank account.I have written at ebay UK community.But nothing is coming.
International buyers are welcome.No registration required.
What happens if Indian buyer wants international item?This has to be set right.May be a link between PayPal and PaisaPay in future so that an international seller is allowed to register with PayPal a/c.
This is a big problem.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
To the original poster:
If you want to get payment in your Paypal account then don't list the item on eBay.in - instead list it on your respective countries website and check "international site visibility upgrade" - don't have personal experience with regards to how your listings are displayed in local searches and all but worth a shot and as far as i know the only way to sell to Indian eBayers without registering for Paisapay 🙂
Message 7 of 7
latest reply