cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now PaisaPay remittance only after 14 days from Item Receipt Confirmation

I was recently sent an eMail saying that I was assigned a "Silver" PaisaPay Remittance Status.

As per this status, I learned that I'll have to wait for 14 days after Item Receipt Confirmation, for my PaisaPay Remittance to be sent.

So, if a buyer marks my item as received on the 1st of the month, I will now receive my payment on the 14 of the month. If he does not mark it as received, it will be 14 days + 14 days = 18days.

When I asked customer support why this was done, I was given a reply "It is a move to increase business on Ebay"

I was also informed that If I sell more items, I may be moved to a different status where payments are processed faster.

Has this happened to you? I only sell casually on eBay, and am not a big trader. This move will surely hurt all small traders.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Now PaisaPay remittance only after 14 days from Item Receipt Confirmation

al-sofer
Community Member
I am also a victim of this decision, already ebay takes time to clear funds through its paisa pay system with huge fees now our sellers have to face this new discomfort.. one question to noman by which calculator you got 14 days + 14 days = 18days??
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

arulmaniap
Community Member

Yes. I am also suffering from this. I am not even a regular seller am just a individual who sell things for financial problem. but this eBay takes 14 days to transfer a amount means then whats use in it? 

Is this anything useful for Sellers?? or eBay trying to eliminate the Small scale sellers from their site???

We pay seller amount and Paisapay commission then Why Should we need to wait to get our money??

eBay Should really think about this and reconsider it otherwise eBay will lose many Sellers and its status..

If you agree this please comment to support it and let we reach them..

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

100% true agreed ,,,,this is completely against small sellers ,,,,,,,how they can sell more when their big ammount  are prisoned by ebay,,,, just for their interests ,,,,,ebay forgets that still competetion matters in market ,,,,,this brutual policy could destroy ebay it self ,,,,,,take back this desition ,,,,,,please right feedback to ebay dear sellers 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i agree with u
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

reetu_72
Community Member
yes I agree wid u also. same here
Message 6 of 6
latest reply