Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

HOW TO SELL PRODUCTS IN A DISCOUNTED PRICE?

Hi all I am a seller on ebay I want to give some discount on my product. but i dont seem to find how to do that. I have seen some of the listings in which the actual mrp is crossed and discount with discount % is shown, i wanted to how is it done for...

Ebay is not replying to my mail Dt. 15.07.14. I sent 3 reminders - horizondistributors

I am not satisfied with your reply.Reply to my question is still awaited. 1) Why my PAY OUT system is transferred to SILVER ?2) When SPEED POST linked with your tracking system is showing ITEM DELIVERED, why are you taking extra time for PAYOUT ?3) Y...

MY PRODUCTS LIST AND RELATED PICS

Respected sir I m a seller on ur site i have an issue for which i would like to draw ur attention is it safe to upload d picture of my products on ur site bcoz there is a seller and there is shop who is selling stuff on ur site and has copied of my p...

Request All sellers Please read this.Its not about me its about All of us

Hi, Fellow sellers please read this even its a long message but read it.This is not about me this is about all of us and i promise it will help us all . First of all I introduce my self to all other Fellow Ebay sallers.I am Ebay Seller from 2012 and ...

Provided duplicate battery instead naming as orginal...

Provided duplicate xolo q800 battery instead naming as orginal. I rejected the battery over talking with, Ebay customer care team. They assure refund is not possible but we will furnish the ebay coupon instead of money. i accepted this. But still now...

Now PaisaPay remittance only after 14 days from Item Receipt Confirmation

I was recently sent an eMail saying that I was assigned a "Silver" PaisaPay Remittance Status. As per this status, I learned that I'll have to wait for 14 days after Item Receipt Confirmation, for my PaisaPay Remittance to be sent. So, if a buyer mar...

• 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Stop selling on eBay or continue to be at loss

Hi GuysI'm one of the hundreds who is a victim of this daylight robbery by Powership of sending products of 200gms and been charged for 3kgs, 4kgs some orders even 6 kgs can you believe thatAll my packets gave been charged wrongly, I'm at 40-100pc lo...

PaisaPay remittance for Thursday delayed till Monday due to bank ?????

Only 1 Thing I want to know- Everyone knew that 10th, 11th and 12th are holiday, so why was remittance not processed on Thursday itself. Why was transferring funds completed with utmost priority on 9th when it was known that its holiday for next 3 da...

Resolved! The buyer is not responding

I received an order email on my email rather on ebay but when I checked the buyer had not confirmed the payment and I waited for 2 days still no confirmation and then I opened a dispute report on 29th July. Today is 6th of August the buyer has not re...

Guest Buyers- How can they confirm reciept of items

I have sold a item and i contacted the buyer to confirm the receipt as they have received my item and i was told that they dont know how to do so as they have used Guest Checkout option.Please someone tell me asap so i can tell the buyer.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.