New error on community court.

Now who will vote for our case as most of the time jury member wont have time to vote.So in this case we will loses the case and it wud show like this and then u will recd a mail saying it was not in our favor.But if the case is not voted then how will the judgement be correct.

ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

anil@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear linusstudios,

We are working on the same and will update the group shortly

Regards
Anil Shenoy
Message 21 of 44
latest reply

@anil

for my 2 case i have got this msg

We are sorry to inform you that the Jury is unable to reach a majority decision.

In such situations, it is the policy of the Community Review Forum to maintain statusquo as before this appeal.

Sincerely,
Community Review Forum

now tell me anil what shall i do.now i have no trust on Community Review Forum as there are very very less jury member.

i feel ebay sud invite more jury member and the jury member sud be from all categories as a jewelery seller wont know abt electronic or a life style seller wont know abt mobile.so in this case also seller suffer at the end.

For example.. i got a negative feedback from my buyer who is totally new on ebay saying the product is not original...if u check the description i have clearly mention the item is not original but still the new buyer think it sud be original.now in this case if i appeal on Community Review Forum and there wont be enough number of vote so i wud have this unfair feedback for a year without my mistake. Is this right.

See on ebay it is very hard to earn good reputation(feedback/goodwill) but its very easy to loose it as new buyer without any knowledge of feedback give negative feedback without contacting the seller. and at the end of the day our account get suspend and restricted without our fault..

Is it right

i want some pink to reply on this forum
Wat say frnds...need suggestion on this
Message 22 of 44
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@reliableenterprise

Very true.There should be protection of "Seller's Terms Of sale" and it should be handled outside CRF like by TNS.

With a limit of 4 cases its become a difficulty to manage
the cases also.Such Feedbacks should be addressed outside CRF.

If seller is doing well and winning cases in CRF then for every 100 feedbacks should be allowed one additional.There should not be a cap of 4 cases.EBay has taken an initiative to improve Community Court and needs to applauded(since they are very active and giving personal time in CRF cases as seemed from Open House Discussion with Mr Murthy ) but some deeper study needs to be carried out.

If this is not done then statistics(The more you sell the more the chances of Negatives/Neutrals) will affect every Volume Seller on EBay.The situation becomes worse when buyers dont reply and voting always take 5 days.Eventually the Big Sellers will not have time to apply in CRF for the cases.If seller is getting 1000+ feedbacks in one month(with 3% Negatives..which is very likely in Indian Market) then within 45 days the seller will be clogged at CRF.Eventually this figure will decrease the percentage below 98% and most Big Sellers will not be Power Sellers.This is soon going to be a reality.If someone plays tricks and leaves negative feedbacks then nobody can save the seller since TNS will say

"Please ask buyer to leave a follow up or send message that he/she wants feedback to be removed"

Magic Numbers("4" in this case) should be substituted by percentage of (feedback received,cases won,cases lost) with a minimum "magic Number" to protect smaller sellers. EBay should hire a strong Heuristics guy to develop these numbers based on Simulations.Magic numbers dont work when the "Range of Data" is very vast.

One end we are told "Increase listings" but this will result in more Negatives.Where is the protection(Heuristically) to keep our account clean if we get 2000+ feedbacks in one month?

Feedbacks like below which violate "Terms of Sale" should be addressed by TNS to prevent clogging.

Examples:
Feedback"All car battery outputs 12v/10 Amps but the item outputs only 500ma.waste produc"
Listing says : "Output:DC 12V 300mA.Check the current requirements before buying."
Buyer wants 10A output AC to DC in Rs 140.

Reason : Address did not mention Street and Area.
Only something like
H.No 26-6-197,ABIDS,Hyderabad.

All all our shipments on 10Jan all Buyers are saying they did not get mail from us about shipping details.Some wrote mail "Very bad communication,etc,etc".Some called up to say,some will leave Negatives.We assumed mail/SMS should have gone from EBay once we enter shipping details but did not go.

EBay has been proactive with CRF and hope things change soon to benefit the EBay Community at large.
Message 23 of 44
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@anilji what about our case of two negative feedbacks, which as per your admin@ebaycourt.com we had won and after 1 week that too after umpteen follow up by us of TnS they finally said that really we have lost cases, and what was sent to you was a technical breach.

Sir what would you feel if you were a seller, and you received such an answer for two of your cases, and that too the cases were very obvious, in both cases the buyers never even cared to appeal even then both cases the judgement was passed in their favour unbeliveable, Lost faith in CRF, have no option other then that, thus still putting cases.
Message 24 of 44
latest reply

Hello all,

Recently I had received a Negative Feedback from a stupid buyer who asked for a Full Refund to withdraw the feedback. I refunded his amount and appealed to withdraw the feedback in the Community Court.

After hearing that there are not much memebers in the new Jury Panel, I was worried about it and kept my fingers crossed. But ultimately on the 5th day my Negative Feedback was removed today. I am now more than happy and thank the jury members who all voted for me. I received a mail from Community Review Forum saying that:

We would like to inform you that the panel of jurors have voted for this feedback appeal and based on their votes the decision is as follows:

A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed.

I am selling on eBay since 2006 and I have tried much harder to maintain my feedback rating to 100%. And I am happy that again my rating is 100%.

There are some buyers who leave Negative or Neutral feedbacks purposly either to ask for Replacement or Full Refund from sellers.

Regards,

Message 25 of 44
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@skygiftworldwide there is no full proof thing, even after you have won the case, eBay may alter the decision saying that the mail received by you was Fake, and now new decision is you have lost , this was done in my case after 5 days they sent me a mailer saying that they goofed up in advising the outcome ????, even when the case was ex-parte.
Message 26 of 44
latest reply

blowoutdealz_in10
Community Member
I feel whole community court is unfair recently I had received the negative feedback to which I found that buyer had some incorrect intension.

I had placed a appeal in community court to which buyer never bothered to reply and the case got closed and I got a message that the feedback to the transaction should remain.

Now I was shocked that buyer never gave his comment and still the case is closed in buyer's favor.
Message 27 of 44
latest reply

blowoutdealz_in10
Community Member
Hello to all

I have received the negative feedback for item id 110620745429 buyer id sanketutd1. I would have called number of times to buyer to resolve the issue. I have also mailed him but no reply.

Than finally I filed a case in eBay community court. Waited for buyer to justify his comments.Buyer never replied on community court and than I was surprised to receive the mail that the feedback will not be removed.

I was shock that buyer is not even concern to reply to court appeal and still it was closed in buyer's favor. I was totally shocked.
Message 28 of 44
latest reply

same here the bug has bitten us also and the negative is there it was a wonderful joke from ebay but we have to suffer for that
if we do mistakes ebay takes action and if ebay bug did mistake then what action we could take ???? i think those who have hit by that bug the negatives should get removed cause the mistake was from ebay side
Hope for best May God Bless eaby
Message 29 of 44
latest reply

Hi, all one more thing to be very specific to all sellers, You do all your efforts to keep buyers happy and to establish your business but tell me truth are you secured, daily morning when i wake up i pray god that today i dont get any negative feedback cause ebay will suspend the seller that fear is always there,
some buyers purposely give negative feedback or blackmail and threat for negative feedback if the amt is not refunded and even they keep the products and some buyers are totally fraud and purposely gives negative so that seller is suspended either their address is wrong or tel no are wrong and they purchase small things and then demand for refund & negative and dispute and we cant help out cause there is no contact from buyer nor ebay helps in these cases
overall experience in these many years of efforts i still feel very insecure to do business there is always a fear inside for suspension of account there should be some safety for sellers who are really genuine and working so hard from all these years to establish and make their mark on ebay
ebay should think regarding this instead of suspension and blocking sellers
then one day will come where no sellers will be left
May God Bless All Sellers & ebay
Message 30 of 44
latest reply