cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buyers Rarely Leave Feedback To Sellers ! Great Problem.

Dear Sir,

Sice few months, when new buyers are joining Ebay to buy,a new trend has cropped up. New buyers rarely leave Feedback to Sellers inspite of repeated reminders through Mail and Phone. It seems that they do not have idea how to leave Feedback, and importance of Feedback for Sellers.. Many of them reply to our communication writing POSITIVE.

In last few Last month, with all good communications with buyers, buyers very rarely leave Feedback.

It proves, Ebay should think on this issue how to teach the buyers to leave Feedback and its importance.

One Solution coming to my mind:

Even after 30 days stipulated time for leaving Feedback, if the buyer do not leave Feedback, it should be presumed that buyer do not have any problem and an Auto Feedback should be given by Ebay.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

sangh2biz
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I recently sold an item to a new buyer through Paisa Pay but the buyer have not still confirm the receipt of the article. The buyer confirm me about the receipt of the goods when I contacted by phone but not in paisa pay account and even he had not given any feedback. I contact several times to remind him but in vain. Please help me "as paisa pay account is still showing - awaiting receiving confirmation". Can any one tell me how Ebay will deal in this situation.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Dear sir,
I don't think this as a new trend among the new buyers.In fact,I have been facing the same problem for the last 2yrs.But I agree the problem is mostly with new buyers.Most annoying fact is they don't respond to to any mode of communication.
One possible reason could be they are not familiar with the
system i.e who do the job and they don't study any info available in learning center.I have found a solution which
works sometimes.I send them a video instruction how to mark item received and give feedback for Ebay items.
regards,
netbizonline
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Dear sangh2biz,

Pls do not worry, if the buyer has not confirmed in 2 weeks from the date of shipment, eBay will treat the item as received and you will get your payment.

Regards,

Pethachi
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Dear sreelakshmitraders,

We are talking about giving Feedback. It is true, Ebay consider item received after 2 weeks, but rarely any new buyer leave Feedback. One out of 8-10 buyers leave Feedback.

We suggest, Ebay system should give Positive Feedback automatically after stipulated time period of 60 days. When buyer has not left Feedback, it should be presumed that buyer do not have any issue.

As in the case of Item Receipt confirmation, after 2 weeks, Ebay presumes that item has been received by buyer.

Thanks,
Message 14 of 14
latest reply