cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative feedback and Buyer worried of community court

elexzone
Community Member
Hello
I received negative feedback from a new buyer instead of emailing me problem he posted in feedback the same. And promised to remove as we explained him our policy for replacement and refund. And we posted it in ebay community court and buyer got worried and has feeling he will be jailed or some problem if case go against him so he posted messages to defend himself for problem 🙂

Please look into it and buyers should be explained ebay rules and also new ebay products very carefully so we do not suffer.

Please check my case and i hope to get removed from our buyer and seller community.

Thanks and regards
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi elexzone,

Unfortunate to see the act of an ignorant buyer. I know how painful it is as even I had been the victim of such acts in the recent past.

I also recommend you to report the same to TnS team under the subject unfair feedback and state that the buyer has used the feedback system to communicate the problem. If you do so, then there are high chances that the feedback would get removed automatically. It happened to me for a neutral feedback. Its worth a try.

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

elexzone
Community Member
Thanks faheem 🙂
Indeed you are best as all your buyers say!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

satyamti
Community Member
The seller crazypricingonline is good. I received the goods in sealed condition. My negative feedback was because of lack of communication for 5-6 days from the seller. I would buy more from this seller
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

jazzyzz
Community Member
Hi,
This is in regards to the item no 260369945477. The buyer samuelm1705 had purchased this item from me and has left a negative feedback without calling me or emailing me for anything. According to him the item that was sent to him is not satisfactory. First of all i want to inform ebay that i did not call him and told him to bid on my item. secondly, the i have given a details description about my item in my listing. thirdly, i have uploaded enough pictures which are more than clear and even a blind person can see it clearly. if he did not go through the listing, its his mistake if he did not check the listing properly not mine. also i would have appreciated if he would had called me or sent an email stating that he is not satisfied with the item, i would have given a full refund for it as i believe in customer satisfaction. i strive for each and every feedback & this person has spoiled my feedback score for nothing. i am really upset about this.

After giving the enough description about my listing, uploading clear scans of the item, if a person does not know what he is purchasing, then its not my fault. if you check all my feedback scores, my customers are more than happy. i have already cooperated with many buyers. i had sent the same exact item to the buyer. its not that i had changed the item. everything was exact. without contacting me he left a negative feedback.
I had listed the item within ebay policies.
I had sent the item within ebay policies.
everything was within ebay policies.
there is no change in the item that was sent to him.
people just cannot go ahead and leave any feedback for an item which is listed properly and is sent in the same condition.

I REQUEST EBAY TO TAKE STRICT, APPROPRIATE & NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THIS BUYER & REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEED BACK FROM MY ACCOUNT.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

possibleblue
Community Member
99% of NEGATIVE FEEDBACK left in ebay.in will be without any communication from buyer .....Who will Suffer ? We sellers ....Dose This is FAIR ? or UNFAIR ? Dose ebay has the answer ? Please give me ......
Message 6 of 6
latest reply