cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SALES at all from last 2 weeks ??? FRUSTRATION OUT OF CONTROL!

drfixit13
Community Member
is it only me experiencing this or others too???
i just stopped listing to avoid listing fee- no sales at all!
it is not feedback related. i was getting good sales, my positives increased and still no sale.
what s going on? could somebody help?

this is auto accessories category.....
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

drfixit13
Community Member
Yes these kind of foolish greedy buyers use it as a tool and try to extract as much money as possible and they even get to keep the item!! 😮
how insane this ebay system is. sometimes i feel like it is more buyer oriented.
we need to deal with claims, low DSRs, shipping delays,negatives, Call the buyers to confirm receopt and to leave positive feedback etc etc.
finally this buyer shows up with a negative and all our NEW business is wiped !! 😞
heck with these irresponsible buyers.
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Not just only the buyers the ebay system has to be improved.
Today morning one of the ebay member won one of my leather purse in auction for Rs 300.Then she messaged me about the size of the purse.Though it is clearly written in the listing.But I gave her reply.Then she message me that she dont want to buy the purse now.Tell me.
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Hi, Can somebody guide me about promoting my shop on Ebay. Also guide me about becoming powerseller on Ebay and what are the benefits of becoming a powerseller.

Your response/revert would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards
Homeskyshop
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

No sale for last one week.
Can any body help me what is going on, i was getting good sales earlier.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

mangalammart
Community Member
Very less sales in last month i.e. Jun'13. We got only 03 orders. Can any body help, what is going on, earlier our sales were near about 30 to 40 orders in a month.

regards,

Mangalam Mart
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

coindealer_in1
Community Member
Evan my Sales have Dropped, Earlier Sales were Monthly 30,000 - 50,000 And now Dropped to Hardly 10,000. Bearing even the Listing Insertion fees is getting difficult. What is Going on. How all has Dried Up. Condition is same in April , May and now June as well. Still buyers have not returned. Any Idea what is wrong
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

This low sales or no sales thing is become an regular affair on ebay and the forum is full of complaints from genuine sellers.

This is all due to mismanagement of ebay India by their employees and it is surprising that US office has not taken any steps to set their India operations right.

What this incompetent staff and inconsistent policy of ebay India has done is that it has driven away genuine buyers and the complete blame is on ebay staff for they have spoilt the image of ebay and this in turn has effected the sales even more and slowly buyers have moved away from ebay to other sites which are more committed and transparent in their dealing with buyers and sellers both.

Ebay US should look into India operations regularly and throw away useless staff even if a single complaint is received about them. Ebay should have a definite time bound SLA for all issues and someone should be held accountable for it, let heads roll but in the end we will have a clean and committed and transparent ebay India which is very much necessary as of now. Buyer and seller issues should be sorted out on priority basis. After all ebay is the only source of our livelihood and I am sure many sellers will agree to the same.

Ebay please do something about it before it is too late.
StopandShop
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I have a lot of sales with the auction format. But no payments. Irresponsible buyers are bidding for higher prices and not paying. Started to open unpaid item cases which may help the other sellers.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply