NEED HELP

jasmine_fever
Community Member
HELLO ALL,

MY ID IS = JASMINE_FEVER
JUST 3 OR 4 MONTH AGO I OPEN THIS ACCOUNT I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT EBAY TO BEGIN MY NEW BUISNESS,

THEN I LISTED THIS PRODUCT PAISA PAY ID=27722093925
IT SOLD TO MR rajivkamani2010

then after product been received by buyr i got a mail that my account is deactivated and i need to verify it then i verified my account.

then i got msg tht my paisa pay remittance on hold

after been called they ask me to send proof of delivery

i sent proof of delivery after than i call they said its ok "we are forwarding ur request again next day same remitance on hold

i called nearly for 2 months every day i hered, u will receive ur remittance they also told me to call buyer or mail him I SENT THE BUYR SO MANY MAIL TO CONFIRM RECEIPT

I TRIED TO CAL HIM ,MSG HIM BUT HE WAS NOT RESPONDING.

then sudenly i got a mail saying "as within specified time we have not received SIGN pod we are sending back remitance to buyer"

i was shocked bcos when i was calling nobdy even told me thht ,THEY NEED SIGN POD other wise i would have worked on that ok.
then i requested the ebay to give me some time so that i wil provide sign pod they agreed and gave me 4 days.

then i rushed to nearest post office and brought sign pod and then sent it to ebay
after calling to ebay they said "its perfect" u will get the remitance soon

then i got msg tht my acount is active> i was happy but when i check out my ebay account it shows NEXT REMITANCE DUE ON 13/11/2010=0RS
I again called and ask what is this= they said it will take time to update the remitance.

so i waited now i again called after one day as still satus was 0 rs
i was shocked again
after talking he was saying "we refunded back money to buyer"

iwas so suffered of this now u tel me what is this ???

i loss my product of rs 5,500.00 +money so it is double loss for me,

FROM NEXT DAY I CALLED TO EBAY

AND ASK WHY THEN SENT MONEY BACK THEY REPLIED
"POD I SEND WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE"?? AND SO WE SENT BACK

EVEN THAT WAS SIGN BY BUYER
+I SENT BOOKING RECEIPT
+ONLINE TRACK RECORD

THEN I ASK EBAY
OK ... U SEND THE MONEY TO BUYER BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SUCH MAIL.

THEN I ASK EBAY TO ATLEST TELL ME ,
THE DAY ON THE MONEY REFUNDED
THE TRANSACTION ID
OR ATLEST ONE CONFIRMATION MAIL FOR MY RECORD SO THT
I CAN TALK TO BUYRE

INITIALY THE REPRESENTATIVE NOT AGREED HE HESITATE IDONT KNOW WHY WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??

THEN HE FINALY AGRRED -HE ASK ME TO TURN OFF PHONE-
AND GUSS WHAT?
HE DIDNOT SEND ME

I SEND SEVERAL MSG AND ASK FOR SELLER PROTECTION TO
EBAY AND THEY DIDNT REPLY ME

AND WHILE ALL THIS HAPENING BUYER WAS NOT RESPONDING

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS MATTER
?
I NEED YOUR EXPERT ADVICE ALSO FROM EBAY ...
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

NEED HELP

ultimate.traders
Community Member
cmon ebay this is happening with everyone.
its high time ebay looks into randomly approving refund policy..
cmon 5500 is a big amount..they should not have done that
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

NEED HELP

jasmine_fever
Community Member
@ULTIMATE
IM MY CASE NEITHER BUYR ASK FOR REFUND NOR HE REPORTED TO EBAY THAT HE DIDNOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT,,

AND IM CALLING REPETELY NEARY 2 MONTHS
IHAVE
1>ITEM BOOKING RECEIPT
2>TRACK RECORD SHOW ITEM DELIVERED
3>SIGN ACKOLEDGMENT

STILL THEY SAID THEY REFUNDED MONEY
I THEY EVEN DONT SEND ME MAIL THT MONEY IS REFFUNDED

AND SATUS IN MY PAISAPAY IS-REMITANCE NOT RECEIVED?
AND THUMP UP SIGN
WHAT DO YOU THIS EBAY IS TAKING THIS MONEY? OR THEY REALY REFUNDING???

IS SO THEY I WONDER , WHY THEY HESITATED TO GIVE ME TRANSACTION NO OR DATE OF MONEY TRASFER
OR ATLEAST A CONFIRMATION MAIL?

IS THERE HESISTANCY NOT SUSPICIOUS???
THIS IS HAPEN ALSO WITH MY FRIEND WHO SOLD LAPTOP 10,100
IMAGINE?
BUT BUYER WAS GOOD WHEN CONTACTED WE SAYS HE DID NOT RECEIVE MONEY BUT EBAY SAYS MONEY HAVE REFUNDED?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

NEED HELP

kiran_collection
Community Member
It is very sad to hear that a fellow Ebayer is suffering I can understand as I have gone through the same process but the difference in my case was that the value of the item was quite less so i did not bother much but in your case it is very high.

Its time all sellers should be united and have a say in the ebay policies as they have community jury for feedbacks E-bay should have a panel of sellers who should have somekind of voting rights on the policies that Ebay has.

We provide business to Ebay and ebay gives us the platform so its mutual business for us.

SO ITS A REQUEST TO ALL FELLOW MEMBERS PLEASE DO STAND TOGETHER SO THAT WE HAVE LEVEL OF INTERVENTION IN EBAY POLICIES.

BIJENDRA
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

NEED HELP

jasmine_fever
Community Member
@BIJESH
I THINK THEY HAVE SUCH PANEL& THAT WORK ONLY IN COMMUNITY COURT AND WE CANT OPEN CASE AGAINST BUYER.

BUT EBAY SHOULD ALSO MAKE SOME PROTECTION PROGRAMS FOR SELLER, AT LEAST
1>RIGHT TO OPEN CASE AGAINST BUYR
2>RIGHT TO GIVE NEGETIVE FEEDBACK TO BUYER

AND WHILE LISTING OUR ITEM WE SHOULD HAVE CHOICE TO PRESET THE CRETERIA FOR BUYER SO THAT AT LEAST WE TAKE CARE OF THOSE ZERO FEEDBACK, ANONYMOUS BUYR.

REGARDING MY CASE I WANT TO ASK THE EXPERIENCE SELLER
WHAT CAN BE DONE?

also warn you to carefull while shipping to this buyer
or u will suffer
FOR THE FRAUDSTER rajivkamani2010()he is from cuttuck
how he work?
when u ship item after receiving he report to you immediety that "item is defective"

then even if you u agrred for refund he keep item with him and let the day pass also he did not confirm item received alternatively report ebay that item not received

then ebay put your remittance on hold and ask for the sign proof of delivery.
\
but theY streSS on, tht THE buyer should confirm but. here "buyer did not respond to you"

SINCE EBAY POLICY HAVE CHANGE AND IN MAKING BUYER EXRPERIENCE BETTER THEY TAKE CARE OR BUYER MORE.

SO even if u send pod they keep ur remmitance on hold and wait for buyr to confirm and from other side buyr repoprt he did not receive item.

then finaly day come u recceive msg from ebay

"SINCE WITHIN SPECIFIED TIME YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED VALID SIGH POD YOUR MONEY REFUNDED TO BUYER"

WHEN next day u call the toll free they only said
your "POD WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE"
AND YOU CANT LISTEN YOUR ANSWER

TO AT THE END BUYR NOT ONLY RECEIVE THE ITEM BUT THE MONEY

SO MY DEAR SELLER THIS IS WHAT HAPENING HERE...

BE CARE FULLL
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

NEED HELP

arora.lalit
Community Member
Guys I am suffering with the same here.. Can anyone has a solution.. eBay has my 3800 Rs on hold and nobody is listening... Really disappointing... How can we complain about this?
Message 6 of 6
latest reply