Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Guarantee by Supplier on eBay pages

I recently bought a 845 motherboard which I found defective, LAN was not working (an advertised feature). The supplier has just disowned the whole thing and so eBay. I have been regularly buying through eBay but now I have serious doubts as to how fa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping

hello i m new in ebay...and i want to start sell items international so pls can any one tell me how do i ship parcel...and whats are charges to send...my packet likely 250 gm to 500gm ...i try private courier company but there charge too much...so pl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping a mobile phone

Hi, i have sold a mobile phone on ebay, and have to ship it Kerala, Chittar. Most of the courier companies I contacted don't courier mobile phones. The two that agreed to do the job were Blue Dart and DTDC, but both declined when I gave them the pin ...

Workshop- 'Receiving International payments' by niceshop4u (15 June 5-6 PM)

Dear Sellers, We have often seen questions from sellers, both new and experienced, on the best way to receive payments from the international buyers. This week we have seller niceshop4u who will discuss the various options you have to receive interna...

NEED HELP

HELLO ALL, MY ID IS = JASMINE_FEVER JUST 3 OR 4 MONTH AGO I OPEN THIS ACCOUNT I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT EBAY TO BEGIN MY NEW BUISNESS, THEN I LISTED THIS PRODUCT PAISA PAY ID=27722093925 IT SOLD TO MR rajivkamani2010 then after product been received by ...

how irresponsible canone be?????????

Just see an example of how irresponsible can buyer be and we sellers will be paying for it. item sold---------25th Nov 10 item shipped ----27th Nov 2010 INR filed ----------Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM Buyer called on phone personally by me --------...

wrong feedback

Buyer sarath1968 is leaving negative feedback to sellers without any reason.. he boght a pen from my shop and left a negative feedback writing "Unsatisfied", I tried to talk to him & he has no reason. I am ready to refund or replacement but now he is...

Non receipt of paisapay paymeent

My payment of sells made thru paisapay of dated 8/10/2010 was not recieved through subsequent payments had been credited in my bank a/c.Repeated telephonic contact only recieved standard reply that we are esclating your case and you will soon recieve...

Ebay court not working

Ebay court is not working One of my case show that 0 days are left for voting There is a bug error on ebay court Check the link http://oi55.tinypic.com/npnyux.jpg Some one in pink Urgently look in the matter

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.