cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My selling privileges have been limited due to low DSR

My selling privileges have been limited due to low DSR. Also I do not have the option to request feedback revision. What to do? What happens next? I have tried my level best since years to satisfy each and every buyer but buyer chooses cheap shipping option and then gives low DSR for shipping time. Also the only negative feedback I got was for not shipping to Brazil because India post did not have speed post for shipping to Brazil and item was expensive. I pleaded with the buyer but he just did not care.
I need help!
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

kvsuperstore
Community Member
Dear Rajelectronics,
Believe me I have tried everything. I have called up everyone and the answer is no one knows anything. I have called up USA. I have sent almost half a dozen mails to inrswebhelp. I have talked to them in USA spending a large amount of money and still no one seems to know what is happening. I cannot take so much pressure. Screenshots are not needed you can easily see DSRs yourself by moving mouse over them. Only God can do anything now.But thanks for your concern. I am amazed that people like you are still around.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
Rajelectronics many people are having problems like greateasterndeals even big Chinese sellers. Trust and Safety is probably more for buyers than sellers. Everyone seems to have low DSRs still some are allowed to sell others are not. I hope this DSR thing goes off soon or there is something like community court for DSR.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@Rajelectronics actually problem is something else not DSRs because some of the big sellers out there with hundreds of feedback have low DSRs but are selling merrily. So heaven knows what is going on actually.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply