cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PaisaPay Account is Put on Hold Without Intimation and NO Response

ladiesclub
Community Member
My PaisaPay Account is Put on Hold Without Intimation and NO Response TILL NOW. It is like ebay is earning money from sellers by holding more money? Did anyone of your money is also on hold?
First my account got limited. When I inquired they wanted some verification information and they called me, verified and activated account.
After few days, ebay limited again saying that low buyer experience from feedback.

When I sent message to them I got some long reply at the end saying "Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries. Regards, Shekhar S."

Immediately after a day or two, ebay kept my money on hold without any information. When I chatted, they told they need proof. I sent it on 24 of Jan and no response till now.

My money around 20000 sold items. And when I see paisapay, it is showing just 8000 now!!!!

ebay paid me money for few days from my sales. But once I started selling more, it kept my big big money on hold very rudely.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: My PaisaPay Account is Put on Hold Without Intimation and NO Response

ladiesclub
Community Member
Earlier when I contacted customer support, they told that they need proof of identity/address.
I sent.

Nexttime they told they need feedbacks be removed.
I am already working with buyers and hope ebay is not understanding why buyer will take time to leave good feedback for already left negative feedback.

I wonder why no one is responding to this post neither ebay nor sellers or buyers. I will contact ebay again to see what update they will give me.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Dear seller ladiesclub,

Wait for 30 days from date of your last transaction.

eBay team will release your money. Do not worry.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

ladiesclub
Community Member
Thanks SmarPhoneForEver, but all the transactions were completed in January (before 14/Jan/13). My listing of items is restricted totally (this is ok) and my sold items money 20k is held by paisapay for more than 30 days.

I submitted the documents they required. Now they are saying I need to improve feedback. It is ok to improve feedback to sell further on ebay. But why my money is held when these 20k sold transactions are happy buyers.

Its soo embarrassing and looks like ebay paisapay is cheating new comer sellers.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Even my paisapay remittance is on hold but thankfully the amount is not that high. I have payment past due but now I will not pay unless eBay removes the hold.

It is really digusting off ebay and paisapay to do this and harass small sellers.

It creates an environment of suspicion and distrust with the end result being that sellers quit selling on eBay.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

niceitems*10
Community Member
I strongly suggest to ebay please change your website name ebay.in to buyerfavorebay.in
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

niceitems*10
Community Member
My paisapay remittance on hold due to 3 claims. Paisapay is payment section and claim related to ebay. Why you stop payments for claims. There are many ways to tell about claim s. Send emails Or Call us directly Or Send claim details to mobile by sms. Every time you behave buyer favor. Then what about seller. We come to sell products in ebay. For selling we are paying money to you. What you are doing for sellers. If there is any serious issues first call us directly and explain us we are going to hold your paisapay amount. With out any intimation why you stop payments. Please remember you are taking money from us. Why we are trying to blame buyers. That is not in sellers mind. Some times if there is any shipment problem some products will damage. We will surly resolve serious issues. Please please don't play with sellers.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

ebay asked me to produce documents as poi / poa. my poa not matching with their requirement and asked me to send some other. which u sent and they accepted.
my money is safe and ebay us genune for me so far. i hope there should be some communucation problem for some ones...
honestly i am saying that ebay is great to whom are honest.
without nitufication they does not do anything. alk things are explained well in advance.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

my paisapay account is also put on hold, they will say they are not recieved any id and address proof which I sent several times, they put on hold my rs.2,000.00, I cancelled all my listings, the buyer's got their products and given positive feedback also,  this happens always with smaller seller's only, this is the reason to quit ebay.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

my paisapay is on hold because i changed my paisapay registration also on that it's only the MICR code but they put me on hold and they say need of POI and POA, Isent them several times but i got no response from customer sullort or anyone from ebay still my paisapay is on hold, why did they do that to someone who sell their own belongings??
I hope they will work it out within a short time
mostly it's noneed of my account to put on hold the thing that i changed is also not very affective for transferring the amount, even without that also they can transfer but i don't know they are thinkhing
Message 10 of 10
latest reply