Listing Problem of a Book

funfactory.advt
Community Member
Hi, im a new user on ebay india. I registered a few days back and was trying to list my item (a book) on ebay. I have already registered with paisapay successfully. The problem while listing is that whenever i write in the description of the item and click continue... an error occurs, stating that i have not given any description and when i look down at the description it is blank again n again. I even tried the save draft option, but it did not solve this problem. The other problem im facing is that im not able to increase the quantity of items. Im trying to make it "100" but it is on "1" only. The last problem is that im uploading my items picture on my listing but it shows a cross. My file dimentions are 410x640 jpg format and file size is 328kb. I dont know where the problem is??? Please help me with my problems in detail, as soon as possible.
Thanks...
-Sonia
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Try again from different computer or clear coockies and catch from browser settings or try after sometimes.
I believe you cant list more then one quantity because you are new seller but cant be sure.

And welcome to ebay:-D and wish you best luck

Samin
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi,
There should not be problem.If the description shows blank.hit refresh button.The red cross you ignore.Pic is showing.Dont worry.But,if it reads no photo,then it is a problem.
What I presume is that,you should try when the traffic is low.That should solve all your problems.Work from your myebay.
But keep posting.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

parkashprem
Community Member
Use Internet Explorer only to list your item. Other browsers may not allow you to list your item. Clear Cookies, History and Cache of your browser by the following steps:
Click on "Tools" menu. Then Click on "Internet Options". Now Delete cookies, cache, browsing history.
You will not be allowed to list more than 1 item since you are new on eBay. When you reach 10 positive feedbacks, you can list more numbers.

Thanks and best regards,
parkashprem
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
TO MR FRAUD NXTSELLER,
U R GOING TO GET AN AWARD BY INTERNATIONAL E-SCAMMERS!
CONGRATS!WELL DONE!BRAVO!
HOW CHEAT R U?
U GAVE ME NEG FEEDBACK FOR NOKIA 1650 MOBILE AS DUPLICATE ACCESSOIRIES N D SAME PHONE U SOLD IT ON EBAY @GOOD PRICE!
U MADE MY REPUTATIONS TO ZERO LEVEL!
THE BUYER WAS UNAWARE OF UR SCAMS N FRAUD PRACTISE DONE BY U ON EBAY TO ME,OTHERWISE HE WONT HAV EVEN LOOKED@ D PHONE!
WHY DID U SOLD IT ON EBAY AS ACCORDING TO U IT WAS NOT A GOOD PIECE AT ALL IT WAS FAKE!
SO WHEN U (BOUGHT)HAD D PHONE, IT WAS A DUPLICATTE 1 &WHEN U SOLD, IT AUTOMATICALY BECAME A GENUINE?
PLZ DONT BE SO CHEAP THT EVEN UR SHADOW STARTS HATING U!
FRM D 1ST DAY ITSELF U BLACKMAILED ME $NEG U THOUT THT AS IAM NEW TO EBAY I WILL JUST PUT MY HEAD DOWN!
U R A SMALL EBAYER,A SECOND HAND PHONE HAWKER,WE R REPUTED MOBILE,LAPTOP DISTRTIBUTORS IN GUJRAT SO WE R NOT D LOOSERS ITS U!
U EXORTED RS 200 IN D NAME OF REIMBURSEMENT!
LEAVED A NEG FEEDBACK,
WAT HAPEN PAISA PAY JUST CANCELLED UR REFUND REQUEST AS THY CAME TO KNOW UR SCAM THROUGH TNT,EBAY,POD,ORIGINL BILL!
I WILL SUGGEST U ONLY 1 THING"
U CAN FOOL PPL MANY TIME BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!
PLZ ANY EBAYER WHO READ THIS POSTING HAVE A LOOK ON NXTSELLER, N U ONLY DECIDE WHO IT GENUINE N WHO IS FRAUD?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello funfactory.advt,

After going through your account, I see you have listed an item for sale and therefore not facing these issues anymore. However please see my responses below to your questions with some solutions and help tips.

1. You get an error after writing a description and clicking on continue
This issue may be due to an issue with the internet connectivity at the time of saving the description. In case you face this issue again please do take screenshots with the error and check your internet connection at the time.

2. You are not able to list more than 1 quantity
As a new seller you can list only 1 quantity. Once you get a feedback score of 5 and be registered with eBay for at least 14 days you will be able to edit the quantity and list multiple quantity listings.

The features in the listing process that require a minimum of 5 feedback include:
a. Listing multiple quantity
b. Listing with EMI as a payment option
c. Use of features such as Featured Plus, Homepage Featured and Pro Pack

3. Issue with uploading a picture
The picture size mentioned by you is well within the limits of uploading images. The cross against the picture usually appears when there was an issue in uploading the image. I suspect this again may be a connectivity issue. Please check your internet connection. If you are still facing this issue with a stable connection do get back to us.

In case you face any other issues at the time of listing or selling on eBay please contact our Live chat and they should be able to assist you immediately. You can contact Live chat from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday at the following link:

https://cschatlb-na.corp.ebay.com/chat.asp?profile=30&imp_id=203

In addition to this you can get more selling tips from the following links:
1. Creating a Listing
http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/listing_ov.html

2. Manage your listing
http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/managing_ov.html
Please feel free to get back to us with any other questions you may have.

Sellers: parkashprem, amitava123gems, rajawadu, we appreciate your support in continously helping our new users with tips and suggestions basis your experience of selling on the site.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 6 of 6
latest reply