cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal action against ebay Seller protection advise required?

In the product listing page below term of shipping stated in blod letter and same label words on the package product.Due to high price, we ship with logistics with insurance  by paying extra money and as well as engaged india top no 1 Fedex provider. 

Again due to customer negliences and fault, he never looked our guideliness accept the packages, rise the buyer protection says, recevied the damage  products. Ebay claim officer process the claim infavour to buyer, despite sending so many email stating our justification and not sure they wiil read it or not and also ebay claim page won't allow us to update our justiifcation and when we called customer care, ebay claim  department is different, they only reach via email.i.e. insellerverification@ebay.in.  When we request on what basis action has taken, then no reply from them.   When we verify with fedex what's wrong they are telling product is deliverd in safe condition and looks buyer  are delibrate do this and causing seller so much loss. 

I feel seller protection is very bit joke and i want to take legal action agains them, can anybody advise how to proceed on this.

Terms of Shipping:

Shipping: Shipping would be done by Courier Services or Cargo Services. Please Open the Package IN FRONT OF Courier Person, Before you Put Sign in Delivery Sheet. If Any Claim of Item Missing, Damaged WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED if NOT REPORTED to Courier Delivery Person. Please Report to Courier Person immediately. DO NOT Accept the item in such a case.

Reason : Because If you Put Signed in Delivery Sheet, Then you open the Item cover Or Parcel, If its in Bad condition, Then we will not able to recover our Item or Item value's amount. Pls Obey Our Words.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0