cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KYC Issue and Ebay toll free number not responding.

I'm selling on ebay from last 5 years and recently my paisapay account is on hold, in paisapay tab, under "registration details" section I'm seeing

1. Your PaisaPay KYC Verification Status is Suspended.
2. Your PaisaPay Remittance Status is Suspended.

It's been more than 10 day I uploaded all the docs (GST ID, Aadhar, PAN, Bank statement), I've not received money from last 3 remittances, KYC verification still pending.

Yesterday I called ebay toll free number and waited FOR 40 MINUTES for someone to pickup the phone, today also I tried ebay toll free number and waited for 64 MINUTES AGAIN, it's pathetic, no one picking up the phone, no one looking at KYC verification, absolutely zero response. Any idea what is going on here?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: KYC Issue and Ebay toll free number not responding.

2012jay00
Community Member
My entire payment stuck with eBay. Asholes r saying they don't have update about remittance as when it will be released for non gst customerss. Stop selling on eBay you may loose ur money. It's almost 1 and half months no payment yet.....
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

We have submitted all the details for KYC verification including TIN /VAT , GST NO , POI, POD, BANK DECLARATION LETTER, BANK A/C STATEMENT. on 25/06/2017. Inspite of that till today i.e . 12/07/2017. My paisa pay remittance is on hold . During the periods my paisa pay remittance postponed 5 times . I called customer care guy several time , written mail so many time they just have one excuse we will do it in next 48 hours .
They don't care for seller too much frustrating . I don't know how they count hour what does it mean by within 48 hours can anyone explain us.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Hi

This is same problem in my account,

I will submited GST and other KYC document on 7th of this month but still I can not list my item and paisa pay is still pendind.

eBay told they need 24-48 hours for updating the documents but it is still pending after 120 hours, 

I will also mark the email aso {with scan of all requireed document by ebay}

insellerverification@ebay.com;

paisapaykyc@ebay.com

inappeals@ebay.in

Please help us to resolve this issue and provide us any email address of eBay higher authority.

Regards

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Same issue with us as well.

We submitted all required KYC Documents on eBay last week and still haven't got any approval from eBay.

Was able to speak to customer care after 30 minutes of long time and got a genereci answer - It will take 24-48 hours to get the approval. "Nnothing happened till now". KYC Verification is still pending.

We are getting orders from eBay customers but no payments. PaisaPay Registration and Remittance both are on hold for sometime now. 

We understand that this is a critical time for eBay Support while looking at each and every KYC Documents Requests. However if eBay can manage more employees, speed up their process it would definately help resolve all of our issues in no time.

Question is : Why not eBay should notify all of its sellers about this issue and making them assure that this will be resolved within a time frame. eBay Customer Care are being hard to reach, no response from eBay Support emails. No support from eBay Account Managers.

If eBay fails to address this issue, I am gonna write to eBay in USA Headquarter and make them aware about this situation.

By not responding to calls/emails to sellers, fail to notifying sellers about current issues, are a clear indication that eBay is failing somewhere to keep up their work ethics and not abide by the fair policy.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply