Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBAY big fraud not remitting money

ebay ...why are you holding my money due to GST reasons since i sold item before GST implementation..you have become big fraud and will drag you to court. I am not a big seller to get GST number. Remitt my money ASAP. you big cheaters and Fraud Paisa...

Will my transaction be applied with GST?

Hi everyone, I sold my processor on 07/06/17. Iam not a regular seller on ebay. Will my remittance be applied with GST? They assigned me with silver and still my remittance is not processed. The item was confirmed reciept on 23/06/17. Thanks

28 % gst and 35 days payment by paisapay , its unfair

28 % gst and 35 days payment by paisapay , its unfair , on other sites we are getting payments in max 7 to 14 days . but ebay india block sellers payment for more than 30 days , and lots of fake ebay gurrante claims by buyers make v difficult for any...

My PaisaPay payments are are held by eBay for over 37 days

eBay India is holding my three PaisaPay payments for over 37 days after receiving payments from three buyers. Items are delivered long back by eBay assigned courier. There is no communication from eBay about why the payments are being held up. I am a...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Doing Fraud By Hold Remittance of eBay Seller

i was contact to ebay customer support even also manager but they even don't what's happening in ebay . they simply saying when we get any update from ebay they will send email to every seller . from last 20 days i was contact daily because my 5 lakh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item sold on 2 June, confirmed on 6 June, still remittance put on hold

I am not a regular seller, I only sell used electronics occasionally. I had sold an item on 2 June and it was confirmed on 6 June, even before eBay's notification came out. It was due today but eBay has put my remittance on hold. The notification say...

KYC Issue and Ebay toll free number not responding.

I'm selling on ebay from last 5 years and recently my paisapay account is on hold, in paisapay tab, under "registration details" section I'm seeing1. Your PaisaPay KYC Verification Status is Suspended.2. Your PaisaPay Remittance Status is Suspended.I...

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

MY PAISAPAY REMITTANCES HAS NOT BEEN MADE SINCE A MONTH. I AM STRUGGLING TO GET ENDS MEET. PL CLARIFY MY PROBLEM. I FIND FROM SEARCH THAT EBAY WAS SOLD TO FLIPKART, IF SO WHAT IS THE STATUS OF OUR PAISAPAY REMITTANCES.\

U can complain to "CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT MUMBAI" about ebay

In case if U cheated by any sellers or buyers or ebay "paisapay" or in the name of "invicible" policies or "unknown reason paisapay suspension" or etc... these all comes under cybercrime department. I suggest U to approach directly by phone then go t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.