cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items Delivered and informed to Ebay CC with Courier Receipt, But Still Refund is Approved :(

Hello Ebay Team

We are a registered seller on Ebay with below store-

http://stores.ebay.in/satvikkfoods

We had an order on Oct 14th 2013 and Dispatched the Order By The Professional Courier on Oct 16, 2013

The Paisapay Id is -***

I updated Ebay CC with Courier Details but still they did not updated on system and updated after some days. After that Ebay system automatically initiated refund request, though product was delivered and also buyer had left positive feedback as well..

After speaking to CC several times and confirming item receipt, they asked me to send mail to below email id-

insellerverification@ebay.com and

latdevadiga@ebay.com

And I mailed all the details with courier receipt to above mail and status was refund on hold and i was waiting for this to be changed to refund cancelled or item delivered. Refer the image below-

And after sometimes when i checked my PP Invoice it was showing as below-

i.e. Payment done and then withdrawn. 😞 now when i checkd the status yeterday, it is showing as refund approved, without any reason. now I dont know what is the solution for this problem.

Can EBay make my payment released???

Please reply asap.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Items Delivered and informed to Ebay CC with Courier Receipt, But Still Refund is Approved :(

Still waiting for any response 😞
Message 2 of 2
latest reply