Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! I negotiated with a buyer and want to sell at lower price than I put on the listing.

A buyer convinced me to sell my item at a lower price than I put on the listing for the same. the Item was for Rs-20000 but we agreed on Rs-17000. But he and I both are new to ebay and dont know how to go about it without relisting the item.please he...

New to selling

Hello everyone, im new to this and im selling hand made greeting card.. how do i get initial sales and whats the the other products which i can start with ..

Want to send Laptop by Courier, Help

I want to send my Laptop by courier in India, Can you help me, Because I think that the India Post is most reliable post but I am at a wrong. Because I have sent my mobile through it and it is stolen on the way and the empty box delivered to the buye...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Electronic watch

I bought a pebble watch for IOS..the cost is 150$ so do I need to pay any duitie or tax for it

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items Delivered and informed to Ebay CC with Courier Receipt, But Still Refund is Approved :(

Hello Ebay Team We are a registered seller on Ebay with below store- http://stores.ebay.in/satvikkfoods We had an order on Oct 14th 2013 and Dispatched the Order By The Professional Courier on Oct 16, 2013 The Paisapay Id is -*** I updated Ebay CC wi...

Resolved! Alert Regarding Suspected Professional Fraud Scammer Buyer

We would like to report a suspected fraud being done by a buyer with different IDs. The buyer has already got his claim approved for a manufacturer warranty product and now filed claim with another ID after product receipt for a Manufacturer warranty...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

account Manager

Hello fellow sellers,Does ebay.in Provides account Manager for each seller ,I got an mail Today from persnol email id not from ebay ,he called me saying that he is from my city and asked about my details .Please help !!! Thanks in advance

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluedart Entering Exaggerated Weight in Ebay Consignment, any experience and how can we stop it..?

Dear Team,We have been noticed that Bluedart Entering Exaggerated Weight Rather than Actual weight in the pretext of volumetric calculationsFollowing are the details1) PaisaPay ID 35302942747 AWB:69046819380, actual weight is 420gms, but bluedart add...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anybody who could help with books database for turbolister

Hello Used to sell quite a long time back. However had to stop due to studies. Looking forward to restart all over again. Is there anyone who could help me with a database for the turbo lister for the books category. Would help me saving a lot of tim...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.