cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory / order management for ebay India and other Indian marketplaces.

Morning fellow sellers,

I'm currently looking into getting a third party inventory and order manager for my operations on ebay India and other marketplaces. I searched a lot and found only two web based services who integrate indian marketplaces. These are my point of views on their services. 

1. orderhive :

Pros: I haven't tried, so don't know.

Cons:

• I found customer care very unsatisfactory.  (or dumb)
  • All info available on their website is very vague. No clear indication if they support indian marketplaces or how.
  • No fetching shipping labels from marketplaces.
  • No 100% all in one solution, you'll have to visit marketplaces websites for many daily operations.
  • High monthly fees considering the features given. I'd employ a person to manage my inventory instead.
  • Web based, that makes it slow.
  • Only 15 days trail duration against 30 days industry standard.

2. browntape: I tried one month trail.

Pros: 

• Good layout throughout. 
  • integration with most indian marketplaces or coming soon.
  • Fetch powership labels.
  • for ebay, has a feature which won't let a listing run out of quantity and be closed.
  • Seems good priced.

Cons:

• Grossly Buggy. Very unreliable.
  • Non existent customer care, don't reply to raised tickets.
  • Help documentation very thin.
  • Don't fetch powership labels 100% of times. Don't fetch labels from other any other marketplaces at all.
  • Secondly some crucial info is missing from shipping labels which is used by logistics companies, so that makes generating shipping label is useless.
  • The biggest bug I saw was, In my orders section I received orders which were meant for a different seller on browntape. So that means may be some of orders too were bleed into some other seller's order section. It was completely acceptable, which put final nail into the coffin. 
  • Again web based, which makes it slow to use.
  • Not a 100% solution.

At the end of the day, I'm left with no good service which can manage my inventory and orders. 

What do you guys do? Do you know any better option? 

Lets discuss...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Inventory / order management for ebay India and other Indian marketplaces.

Try Unicommerce.com . A bit expensive but worthy.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hey that's a nice find, I was googling from a long of time and only 2 of the mentioned came into search.

I'll definitely look into this.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@stilekartindia wrote:
TryUnicommerce.com . A bit expensive but worthy.

Hi,

They contacted, there's no trial available. I think they should give a free trial as their help documentation isn't comprehensive at all. Secondly they don't provide very clear info on what features are available on their website.

Anyway, are you using that? Can you tell me if they can fetch powership labels from ebay? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

No need to try. It can fetch PowerShip labels. I am using it since 6 months. Best services and features none other can give you.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@stilekartindia wrote:
No need to try. It can fetchPowerShip labels. I am using it since 6 months. Best services and features none other can give you.

Ok.
The basic package goes 6000 Rs/month/1200 orders. For my current business, it's an overkill, I wished they had smaller package for my current needs. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply