cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to drop-ship a product from other webstore to ebay, will it work? eBay add on policy??

Drop shipping is not popular in Indian Online marketplace Whereas In america  eBay allowed the drop shipping and it is their policy part.

eBay should indrduce their clear policy for drop shipping, if they do, deffinitely they will back in market place,otherwise eBay days will gone. there is great silence in eBay Market.

Customer also should accept the dropshipping cause they will get the invoice , bill, challan from the another webstore seller, there may be difference inprice.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I want to drop-ship a product from other webstore to ebay, will it work? eBay add on policy??

xbikr
Community Member

We need more sellers like you.

Buy item for 100  and then sell on ebay for 120

buyer receives a invoice for 100 and accept a loss of 20 and never return to eBay, instead go buy from next time.

You are a genious.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I want to drop-ship a product from other webstore to ebay, will it work? eBay add on policy??

Thank you sir, This is the big way  to sell on ebay. No on go away. This Format is rocking in USA. and eBay also allowed the dropshipping in USA. The only problem is in india what you pointed out.. People do not digest the things only. Alike you ship from the wholesellers, what's wrong.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply