Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

About Changing Preferences

Recently one buyer doesnt pay for the item so I opened a case and after some days I closed it and ask for the credit of ebay fees. I got this message "If you want, you can go to your site preferences and authorize us to automatically withdraw from tr...

CLAIM ID- 674291 IS WRONGLY APPROVED ON BUYER'S FAVOUR

Dear Team, My Seller Id is- globemapper. One of a buyer bought a handbag from my store on 27 sep 2014. After few days she accepted that she has received the bag hence the amount of that bag transferred to my bank account but after few days she filled...

Resolved! Importing from USA, India customs regulations

hello sir i purchase on US Eaby website Used iphone 5 the cost is around 250 $ so plz tell me on this 250 $ which types of taxes or Custom amount which paid to me ..... the shiping is US ti Nashik through Post mail through.... i think seeler has been...

Hi Can i offer discount code to my customer

Hi I Am a seller on ebay i want to know if i can offer a discount code to my returning customer so that when they are paying with their credit card they can enter the code and they will get the discount from the underlying discount code. i mean if so...

Powership material problem

Hello, I signed up for powership and i today got it activated.But the problem is the material i got does not fit the size of the item.In this case can i use my own packaging and ship it through powership programme/

No item receipt but claim by buyer and additional debit of transaction amount by ebay

Hi, My ebay id is parth95. this is in regards to paisapay id 37463876488 . The buyer received the item few days back but did not mark item receipt. Hence I did not got remittance yet. the buyer found item defective and lodged claim 677951. i DISCUSSE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do buyers ever accept receipt of an item???

I have sold about 5 things and the buyers just don't accept receipt of the item even after seeing on the shipping status that it is delivered and if I try to contact them they ignore... I end up having to wait extra 5 days for system to treat item as...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item got returned due to ignorance of buyer, now what?

I sold an item that i shipped on 19.05. Since the location was relatively close, it was delivered already the next day, but the buyers phone number was incorrect and the buyer was not at home all 4 times the courier visited. We contacted the buyer im...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOT Updated

Product delievered to customer but in paisapay it is not delievered ..its not updated

I want to drop-ship a product from other webstore to ebay, will it work? eBay add on policy??

Drop shipping is not popular in Indian Online marketplace Whereas In america eBay allowed the drop shipping and it is their policy part.eBay should indrduce their clear policy for drop shipping, if they do, deffinitely they will back in market place,...

Invoice format please help

My turnover is below 1Lakh, Which invoice format i can use to generate invoice. I am from Kerala and how the taxes applies.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final Value Fee Not Credited

Final Value fee for items 261457857096 and 261474737269 not credited. There are buyers on the forum who randomly click on auction items and inflate value and finally do not pay I have raised the items in the resolution center, The dispute has been cl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Broken In Transit By Bluedart in Powership

Dear Sellers, How many sellers are suffering by shipments mishandled by Bluedart and item damaged? After an enhanced packing like Bubble foam, Cardboard and Thermocoll still the packade is getting damaged. How it is possible? Whoa re responsible for ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.