How to sell deodorant with powership ?

Hello,

I am new seller on Ebay and I have powershipping activated in my account. Now I want to sell deodorants on Ebay but Bluedart,Fedex & Aramex don't ship deodorants. So if I get order and It assigns to Bluedart than what should I do ?

Ebay CS telling me that You can't ship order with your own Logistic Partner If it falls under powership.

Now I want to know then how to sell deodorants with my account. I see some of the sellers has powership and still they sell the deodorants.

How is it possible ?

Plz let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to sell deodorant with powership ?

You can ship under your own logistic provider if even If you have powership

Call up ebay and explain your situation,they will guide you
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

zakker
Community Member

The reason most logistics company dont ship deos b'coz its in somekind of liquid as what they describe i guess. I ship liquids like inks and ive been told that no liquids from the bluedart guy still i ship dont worry yaar. Ship it just dont tell them whats in der unless they ask. you shud be good at it...

Iliyas
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can not ship Liquid or Inflamable item through Powership and if found you did send then it can cause problems.

Non of the courier company will accept liquid item as they are shipped through flight and as per Indian Law Liquid is not allowed on flight. So liquid item has to be shipped by Surface transport.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply