Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay refunded buyer even claim closed in my favor!!!!

Hi,I sold a phone on 18/03/2014 having ebay item id: 191102031825.The buyer purchased the phone and paid via paisapay with paisapay id: 35955986306The buyer later opened a claim on 21/03/2014 which got resolved and closed in my favor.Below is the exa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to Get Powership from eBay India

Even After making numerous calls to eBay Powership department , writing mails to inlogistics. I just dont know what to do. I'm selling 10-15 items a day. There are 100 New Listings ready with me to go live & I'm just not getting Powership and unable ...

Buyer Are Misusing ebay guarantee

Much Of Ebay Buyer Are Misuseing The Ebay Guarantee... They Recived The Item As Good . And Claim The Case Like Item Missing ,Broken, Etc They Geting refund in 2-5 days + Product - FOR FREE!!! Finaly Its Heavy Loss For Seller -ve Feed back + Money..

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay refunded money to buyer inspite of Item delivered

Paisapay refunded several payments top buyers inspite of item delivered to them ... I get holded the refund request ..The excutive called me and told me that we knew item is delivered but sorry , we have to give refund Case 1. Buyers ID : lkg4guditem...

How to sell deodorant with powership ?

Hello, I am new seller on Ebay and I have powershipping activated in my account. Now I want to sell deodorants on Ebay but Bluedart,Fedex & Aramex don't ship deodorants. So if I get order and It assigns to Bluedart than what should I do ? Ebay CS tel...

1 person ordered 4 items .do i ship all the items together or seperately.

1 person has ordered 4 items .do i ship all the items together or seperately.. Buyer has paid shipping charges for each item . n if i ship them together ..then i have to enter same shipping details for all 4 items ??is it allowed ?

Powership Charges - Possible Scandal

Hello Friends, We accepted Powership with great thanks and good feeling and of the opinion that One of the best step Ebay has taken is introduction of Powership. We have never checked Account Balance and charges under Powerwhip. To my great surprise,...

Courier branch is asking quoting each time different price for the same weight and same destination

Is there not a fixed tarrif for the courier companies, each time I got the courier office to ship, the courier guys are quoting different and more price.Experienced eBay sellers, please suggest good courier service and how to negotiate with them to g...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.