How to remove unpaid item strike ??

stylish_india
Community Member
How to remove unpaid item strike after 2 - 3 months gone. One of my buyer paid after 2 - 3 months and said please close the case - I said ok -- but when I searched resolution centre - there is no way I can remove unpaid item strike - the status of the case - Unpaid item case closed
Final value fee credited -- Now what should I do ??

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

try this
open sales record and mark as payment received in your ebay . "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi,

Go to Resolution Center, locate/search that transaction then click View Case link. On the the following page you will find You can remove the Unpaid Item strike for this case link. Click that link and it is done.

Regards,

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
View case is not available now .. I think because 2 - 3 months gone :(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Rakhi where is sales record ??

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hi,

I had a similar issue & was advised by eBay CS to write a mail to Trust & Safety team. Only they would be able to remove the strike from the buyer's id. I sent the mail yesterday... still waiting for a reply....

-Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi supershopper
I have not sent mail to ebay CS from so many months .. I also don't remember how to send a mail to Trust & Safety Team .. can you help me ? just write down the steps on how to send mail to trust n safety team please.
Thanks

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

esmartonline
Community Member
HI Dear 🙂

To send an email to Tns inrswebhelpATTHERATEebay.com

Both the methods suggested below do not work as ebay has changed dispute console process , i got the upi removed by contacting Tns by email .

Cheers,
Nitin
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi Nitin
I contacted at the specified email address but they are asking me to provide more payment information - buyer paid me via Paypal and his id is suspended because of this case. I have emailed them the details and I hope to get this matter resolved.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
Why I Recieved unpaid cases as my all listing in fixed prices n i do not give any other potion to buyers?
Message 10 of 11
latest reply